XJ roof rack and stock fenders

Moabxjeeper

I don't know much about this roof rack. I believe it was built by the previous owner. I only had it on my Jeep (92 Cherokee) once and it worked great. I never actually wired up the lights to see if they work but it has a wiring harness that that is set up to plug into the trailer lights. I broke the lens off one of the lights getting it down, it's $10 for a replacement on Quadratec's website. $200

All but 1 fender (pretty sure that one came off on the freeway) and some bumper pieces. No mounting hardware. Came off my dad's 2000 Cherokee. $60

Located in West Valley. Please PM me if interested!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
The rack appears to be one of the small Conn Fer racks, if it's pristine and rust free your asking price is about right. I want to say that one is about 43x48 inches but could be mistaken, great size for the FJ40 and Samurai.

Moabxjeeper

The rack appears to be one of the small Conn Fer racks, if it's pristine and rust free your asking price is about right. I want to say that one is about 43x48 inches but could be mistaken, great size for the FJ40 and Samurai.

Awesome feedback, thanks a bunch man! I went outside and looked it over and it's in great shape. A couple tiny surface rust spots that you can see in the picture but that's about it. Those are the right dimensions as well.

Greanbeans

Do you have the mounts for the roof rack. I kinda need one for my 2 door cause my cargo area is full and keeps growing.

Greanbeans

You have any measurements on the rack and do you think it'll be strong enough to hold most my junk. Specially on camping trips and such?

Moabxjeeper

You have any measurements on the rack and do you think it'll be strong enough to hold most my junk. Specially on camping trips and such?

jeep-N-montero nailed it, I just went out to measure and make sure. It's 43"x48". The crossbars are 1" thick steel, you could hold any amount of camping gear up there just fine.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I used to have the longer version of this rack and it held a lot of junk, I think I even still have a set of hi-lift brackets for it, if you buy the rack and need the brackets let me know.

Moabxjeeper

Know anyone needing some 33s for 15s lol

Haha, I'll keep an eye out! Have you tried putting them up on KSL? I just sold my old 35's and wheels for $200 on the Truck/SUV tires and wheels section. The ads on that section move so fast I didn't think anyone would actually see it but they sold within about 3 or 4 days.

Zerkalo

Haha, I'll keep an eye out! Have you tried putting them up on KSL? I just sold my old 35's and wheels for $200 on the Truck/SUV tires and wheels section. The ads on that section move so fast I didn't think anyone would actually see it but they sold within about 3 or 4 days.

x2. so far tires are the easiest selling item, esp. if you got 31 or 33s I sold my 235s for $160 in a week.

Greanbeans

Ive done it before with some 34 ltbs I had but haven't tried these ones yet cause I got two sets of them ones brand new the other set is old