For Sale - Best Offer XJ stuff I have laying around... I'd like it gone, it's in the way.

Voteban

Stock roof rack rails that came off of my 2000 when I installed the Con Ferr. As you can see, they're just sitting in the back of the garage and they're in excellent condition.

$15
img0471g.jpg

D30 stock steering setup from my 2000 with stock stabilizer. It seems to be in pretty good condition, I never had any problems with it, the joints feel fine to me.

$15
img0473vb.jpg

Hatch from my 2000, the paint is cracking at the bottom and the area by the wiper is dented in a bit. Everything works on the hatch just fine, if you need any pieces I can pull them off and work out a price. I'll piece it out or sell it as a whole, I just want it gone. I'll go grab a pic of the front in a little bit.

$40 whole
img0475rz.jpg

img0472ao.jpg

The last two items are in the same picture.
I have a stock front bumper from my 2000, it's mostly straight and it has a few rock scuffs on the underside.

I have a slightly bent LP D30 out of my 2000, it was always smooth, I never broke anything on it, it was just slightly bent from day 1 with this Jeep. I'm looking to part it out, shafts, rotors, gears, yoke, etc.. Just hit me up if you need anything off of it and we can work out a price.

$10 for the bumper
Make an offer on the axle parts.
img0474xg.jpg

Thanks for looking! I look forward to getting some of this stuff out of here!

I'm easiest to contact by text or phone. PMs will take a little longer to answer.

Nick - 801-319-7806

Last edited:

rockrevenge4x4

I am very much interested in the roof rails my number is 801 8847461 its midnight or else I would text you be calling and or texting in the morning unfortunately I am working from ten in the morning till midnight tomorrow but I would be more then happy to take those rails off your hands let me know

Voteban

I am very much interested in the roof rails my number is 801 8847461 its midnight or else I would text you be calling and or texting in the morning unfortunately I am working from ten in the morning till midnight tomorrow but I would be more then happy to take those rails off your hands let me know

I think they're yours :)

Voteban

Ok, some of this crap is still in my sideyard and my parents don't like the Junkyard I have going on back there.. I'll take $80 firm for the axle, it has the newer / stronger shafts and ujoints, good brakes, and decent joints, it's not bent, just crappy balljoints.

I also have a hood that's the same color as that hatch, the clearcoat is gone, so it needs paint, but it's not dented or bent. $20

I'll update this later today with some pictures after I take a look out there to see what I still have.

Text 801-361-6608 if you're interested in anything.

I no longer have the hatch, the roof rails, or the bumper.