Ya know what really isn't fun???

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
.... driving down I-80 at 65mph in pouring rain, and hitting a 12" deep puddle across the entire fast lane. That's what's NOT fun.

:eek::ugh:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Dang it! I didn't even say hi! :(

Did you get magazines? :D

Yeah, that was the one. About mile before the 201 interchange. I nearly crapped my pants, that was really spooky in a dually crewcab. :eek:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Dang it! I didn't even say hi! :(

Did you get magazines? :D

Yeah, that was the one. About mile before the 201 interchange. I nearly crapped my pants, that was really spooky in a dually crewcab. :eek:

Yeah, I grabbed 5 or so to hand out to folks. It's all good, I'm just glad I got to put some faces to names. I was the guy in the blue shirt with the phone in my ear after the meeting.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well... please forgive me for not saying hello. I have been trying to get to know everyone I can, since I've been a hermit out here hahahahha

We're going to hit the White Pines trail in Middle Canyon maybe Wednesday evening?? If you're game, PM me a number or something. It's a nice shuttle run. :D

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Ooooo, shuttle run, let the car do all the hard work:greg: I definately could be up for that, I'll let you know for sure in the next day or so.

Meat_

Banned
.... driving down I-80 at 65mph in pouring rain, and hitting a 12" deep puddle across the entire fast lane. That's what's NOT fun.

:eek::ugh:

You should have been in the 715... First you wouldn't have been doing 65mph, second you would have sunk to the bottom and got good traction.