YaY back to work

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Well after taking the past year and a half off I am returning to a full time position. Been kinda slow working from home so decided to make a few calls and well I start tomorrow. I REALLY was not looking just making the wife happy by asking around. Well Got offered the right money for the right job so here goes but how am i going to get up by 7am? :ugh:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Tell me about it. I had been leaving my house around 8am to go to work. Just this week I started a new one that makes me leave the house at 6:30am. Daylight savings made that change even worse.

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
good to hear man. where you gonna be working at?

Just down the street form ya there, I start at TwinLab as a Maint. Tech. I wont miss my Loader and dealing with the weather and muddy trenches anymore. Been trying to get on for about two years really but wanted decent money to make it worth my while leaving RAM. So yea Chocflip no more construction for me to sick and tired of dirt, dirt and more dirt. Have fun with your asphalt I wont miss those days

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Tell me about it. I had been leaving my house around 8am to go to work. Just this week I started a new one that makes me leave the house at 6:30am. Daylight savings made that change even worse.

My problem is that I dont get out of bed til 9 or 10 then work in the garage til 2am so this schedule is going to kill me, good time to start though i will get home around 4 and still have time to play with the jeeps

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Some people do asphalt to live, I live to do asphalt :D haha jk. congrats on the new job!

Who you do asphalt for? I worked for Preferred Paving for about 3 years, (10 years ago.)

I hear ya on the sick and tired of mud and dirt and working outside. I'm getting out of my Hoe again next week, going back to 4wheelparts.

Heard R.A. wasn't doing so good right now.