Yay! I have a hernia!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
alien.jpg

kellerexpress

I just had one repaired a couple months ago. Sorry I'm not too familiar with the docs in the slc area but can recommend someone in Utah county if interested.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I had one done several years ago. I don't remember who my doctor was. I think it's a pretty simple procedure, and probably most can do a passable job. I've had zero issues, and I drove a UROC competition two days after it was done.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Dr Kim who works out of St Marks took care of mine. I felt he did a good job, identified the issue correctly, was professional and had the proper follow up. I would use him again, and I would give my recomendation. Keep in mind I don't have an vast knowledge of other doctors, but my experience with him was positive.

rholbrook

What is the typical down time? I have one that I am putting off until the end of November. I need a shoulder repair too and want to get them both done then,

kellerexpress

You will be real sore for a few days and after that it wasn't too bad. I went back to work after 5-6 days but took it easy. There is 6 weeks of no heavy lifting (anything over 10-15 lbs) and that part sucks the worst. Very annoying.