YES....W.E.ROCK at Miller Motorsports Park July 30-31, 2010

Big Rich

Every event we do, could not be done without the help of local wheelers....

So we are reaching out to see if anyone is interested in volunteering to help with our up coming event, the event will be run as a Friday and Saturday night event.

This put the event dates as July 30 - 31

We are looking for a number of positions, everything from helping with scoring, judging, and runners....

If you'd like to see a Rock Crawl from an up close and personal view, get into the event for free with free on site camping, recieve free meals and be included in a raffle, please contact me here on RME, call me or shoot me an email

If you would like to club or group involved and have a vendor booth, we have a special free deal for clubs...

Or if you have a business you'd like to involve with the event, we have some very inexpensive rates for vendors and or sponors

And yes the Grand Nationals will be held Oct. 1st-2nd at MMP

We are also looking for a hospitality sponsor for booth events :D

Thanks,

Big Rich
W.E.ROCK
530-417-5333
bigrich@werocklive.com

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Sweet, I was just looking for some contact info for you. I live in Tooele, and I'd love to help score, judge, run. :D Let me know where you want me.

Big Rich

I might be able to help. What would be your greatest need?

Judges..... no experience needed but it can be helpful, we will need 16 - 20 volunteers for judging, you get right into the middle of the action, you get contact with the teams, you might gewt your picture in a magazine or on one of the many BB's that pic's get posted too, and your the most important out there.

We will need a couple of recovery rigs, no cable, must have syn line, and very capable rig and helper.... (call me first before just showing up to do recovery)

Event staff..... everything from crowd control to runners to scorekeepers

I will be posting times for judges training in a separate thread today and would like those able to judge to post up in that thread

Thanks

Big

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
We will need a couple of recovery rigs, no cable, must have syn line, and very capable rig and helper.... (call me first before just showing up to do recovery)

Does this apply to competitors as well?
4.25.2: Winches must use rope type cable substitute or cable with minimum burst strength of nine
thousand five hundred (9500) pounds (5/16 steel cable)
This rule says you can have cable? We have been reading the rules over and over and just want to make sure there are no surprises when we get there

Ps: I'm the one with the green toyota that texted you pictures and keeps bugging you :D
Here is our build thread
http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?p=704295#post704295

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
What time does the event begin on Friday? We may be interested in judging again this year.

Big Rich

Does this apply to competitors as well?
4.25.2: Winches must use rope type cable substitute or cable with minimum burst strength of nine
thousand five hundred (9500) pounds (5/16 steel cable)
This rule says you can have cable? We have been reading the rules over and over and just want to make sure there are no surprises when we get there

Ps: I'm the one with the green toyota that texted you pictures and keeps bugging you :D
Here is our build thread
http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?p=704295#post704295

NO Cable, I don't know how things get removed and then a year latter end up back in the rules.... No steel cable