YJ to tons..... Didnt know where else to post....

amp713

Ok so this is kind of needing to be posted in like 4+ different sections but that's hard to keep track of so I'm going to try it here and maybe break it down as things progress.

I have bought a set of narrowed dodge AAM one ton axles I'm going to throw under my YJ. cut down to 64 WMS, perches for YJ but that's as far as the guy made it before finding out he had to move and selling them to me.

As such I'm looking to sell mostly everything under my frame rails and pick up a lot more stuff and I also am looking for anyone coming back to Utah from Denver who could maybe pick my axles up from my buddies out there. (logistics transportation, drivetrain classifieds, wheel and tire classifieds, wanted, and want to trade sections so far)

I have a locked dana 30, big ujoints, one piece shaft swap, rugged ridge steering, riddler cover. all new balljoints, wheel bearings, and u joints last fall. 4.10s, aussie locker.

Rear 8.8 disc, 4.10s, OX cable locker, hardened shafts.

Both set up for SUA, Full set of spare shafts and wheel bearings for each.

Mounted to the axles with 5x4.5 to 5x5.5 adapters are 5x5.5 procomp wheels with trail ready beadlocks added on. 15x10 IIRC. 4 wheels only, but have 5 35" trep radials mounted to them. the 4 mounted are in pretty great shape, just small chips here and there from crawling. All 5 are siped and bought through all jeep about a year and a half ago. The jeep is not my main vehicle so they are really low on miles especially the 5th that I ran for maybe 6k miles.

I'm after lockers and gears for the 9.25/11.5 combo, I'm after 17" beadlock wheels (or even super cheap wheels to get by on for now) and though I have found a set of 37s for a good deal if I could get my hands on 40s or a solid wheel/tire combo for a good price Id go for it. I will be looking for yokes for my drivelines, ubolts and spring plates, steering linkage parts (want to make DOM/heim steering), diff covers, a 2161a fuel cell and/or anything else that may come up in between now and then or parts anyone has laying around that may work for what I'm doing.

This is all going to be a budget build since that's all I can swing and I need to have it done by my rubicon trip in june so......

If anyone is interested in buying, trading, selling, transporting or anything in between let me know!!!

Thanks a ton guys,

AMP.

amp713

Ya I'm worried it's a little crazy to try and get it done plus all the wedding stuff going on!

But I won't tear down until I at least have the axles in my hands....

That is a good deal! I got some wildpeak mts lined up but if I change my mind on them for some reason I'll let you know! Run the ATs on my tow rig and they seem to be pretty great!!!

Bart

You should really post your for sale stuff in the classifieds section here on RME, maybe with a little more detail i.e. what kind of locker..., then post a build thread somewhere. Sounds like a good build.

amp713

I have a build on jeepfourm where I keep up with YJ buddies from across the US. Once I get the axles and I can be 100% dedicated to selling them ill post them there, KSL, and on facebook but for now I don't have the new axles so I'm milking it out a little ha

Caleb

Is this a for sale thread or a build thread? If it's a build thread, great! I've love to see some progress pics and details. Having done the complete gut of a YJ I'm always interested in these builds. If it's a for sale thread, it needs to be moved.