you ever think.......

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i just realized i did when i broke my wrist thursday and now i can't enjoy any of them :(
wheeling is top priority on my list. i also enjoy the building part :)

great scott

Only when my junk is broke and I dont have the time or $$$$ to keep them all up. Just took my freshly rebuilt CR250 out yeasterday and blew a ring :mad2: . Now again I have to choose were to dump my cash (that I dont have) :( . But you gota have fun!

N-Smooth

James K said:
what did you do?

stupid snowboarding! i went nine years without injury and it finally caught up to me. i broke both my radius and ulna :eek:
no softball, no wheeling, no weights, no shotgun shooting and no motorcycle

but what can ya do? this stuff just happens :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
xj_punk said:
stupid snowboarding! i went nine years without injury and it finally caught up to me. i broke both my radius and ulna :eek:

was it your dominate hand?

N-Smooth

James K said:
was it your dominate hand?

no, its my left.
i guess i could wheel if i want, but the jeep needs work since my grill and headlight are dangling.

Turbobob

Semper Fi
Yep! Too many toys, too little time! ATV, Jeep, Drag Racing, Guns, camping, the list goes on & on... :-\

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
xj_punk said:
stupid snowboarding! i went nine years without injury and it finally caught up to me. i broke both my radius and ulna.

I did the exact same thing last year while I was building my buggy. I went boarding on one of the days (been in the sport for over 8 years or so with no injury also) and bam... broke something in my wrist. Healed up really nice though. :) I still went out into the garage and did things the best I could with a broke wrist. I had them cast it so I could still type properly too. :rofl:

But yeah, Hobbies. Between Music, 4 Wheeling, Computers, Art, camping, and most importantly spending time with my fiance... I wish I had more time for them all. :)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Wheelin, music, camping, guns, and I wanted atv's. I gave up music for the most part about 10 years ago and I gave up wanting atv's because I have too many near injury/death experiences when riding them, and they are too expensive. I still don't know about the guns. I enjoy them, I just don't seem to find the time to use them since I stopped deer hunting.

I bought a nice camper last year that I can use while wheelin, so I pretty much concentrate on those two now since they go hand in hand.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Webby said:
Yes .. way too many .. and they ALL seem to be expensive. So far the 4x4 stuff seems to be the cheapest!
The music hobby was pretty cheap... I actually made money at that, if ya can believe it. :rofl:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Why limit yourself to just one hobby? I love to ride the ATV's, Fab on the toys, and wheel with the boy's. Life is too short, enjoy it all while you can for tomorrow you may not be able to.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
xj_punk said:

Quote XJPunk from 2-24-05:

"only pansies get hurt snowboarding. 9 years and no injuries to date

except for hurt pride occasionally. but you should see my medical file from my rough childhood, i think i have my own file cabinet"

PANSY!!! :D :D :D :D