Your favorite car T.V. shows

RogueJeepr

Here!
Whats your favorites ?

Mine I'd have to say NHRA on FS1 and Street Outlaws tops the list.
Fast and loud is a good back-up. Aaron leaving, I always thought would happen. Looked like Richard was a bit shook over that.
Let's see what happens when they do this F&L vs. Outlaws. [emoji1]

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

SWALLDOG

I do like extreme​ offroad or 4x4, whatever it's called now. He builds cool stuff and there is not really any fake tv drama. Also I just listened to an interview w Ian on the welding tips and tricks pod cast and I like him even more. I didn't realize he is one of the main reasons that crawl mag is still going. I guess crawl was going bankrupt ( again? ) and Ian and some others got together and bought it.

I also like counting cars because I think the count is entertaining.

Probably at work under a truck

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I used to really like power block (nation) whatever they call it now. But they all seem to be 30 min infomercials now with the exception of muscle car, trucks is by far the worst offender. To my wife's distain my tv is usually on velocity, other favorites are british top gear and now grand tour

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
They still broadcast TV?

Best answer yet. My nice, big flat screen hanging on my wall broke almost a year ago. I told my wife I'll fix it or get a new one as soon as I have time to sit long enough to miss it.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Fast and Loud
Street Outlaws
Diesel Brothers
Xtreme Offroad
Engine power
Bitchin Rides

I have DVR and record all of these and watch them when I get a chance.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Fast and loud is a good back-up. Aaron leaving, I always thought would happen. Looked like Richard was a bit shook over that.
Let's see what happens when they do this F&L vs. Outlaws. [emoji1]

I think Discovery Channel is going to give Aaron his own show.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Id watch that.
Can't wait to see the outlaws whoop up on some pro stock hired gun, gas monkey ass.[emoji83]

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
As a car guy, I feel I really ought to watch the car shows on TV. There's no way we'll get more (read: better) content if we don't support what we already have, right? The problem is, I just can't do it. I can't stand all this fake, scripted "reality" BS. You can practically hear the director behind the camera goading them on. "Yell louder! Swear more! We need drama!!!" It's just so... stupid.

This is why I have switched over to YouTube and the internet. We all know about Roadkill and Jay Leno's Garage, of course. Lately, I've been watching lots of Big Muscle episodes. Over on Motor Trend On Demand (yes, I know it's a pay service) I've been closely following Roadkill Garage, Engine Masters, The House of Muscle and most of Hot Rod Garage. Combine all the above with the occasional Dirt Every Day and whatever other random stuff I come across, and that keeps me pretty satisfied.

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Dirt every day is on netflix now, may have been for awhile but I just stumbled across it the other day.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I don't miss an episode of Roadkill, Roadkill Garage and Engine Masters. Entertaining and informative without all the drama.

So... in short... pretty much what TurboMinivan said. ;-)

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
The Grand Tour (amazon)
Dirt Every day (netflix)
Some You tube of roadkill.
That's pretty much it, I hate commercials so I rarely watch regular TV. I only keep cable for the kids.

RogueJeepr

Here!
I'll usually watch a bit of Velocity OR DVR'd on Saturday morning to get me amped up to go work/build something in the shop.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
MotorWeek. Been watching it since I can remember, still do on the Information Superhighway!

[video=youtube;IN0Kzeg3zLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN0Kzeg3zLY[/video]