Your Pic of The Day

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
20230922_111634.jpg

The two best days in a snowcat owners life: the day you purchase and the day you sell. The latter was yesterday. I already miss it.

Screenshot_20230922_113050_Gallery.jpg

The Thiokol Spryte is off to a new loving home, I hope it provides as much adventure and comedic fodder as it did for me. We used it for an epic @utahoffroadrecoveryteam vehicle recovery up in the Uintas, trips to 7-11 on snow days, and many laps around my neighborhood before the plows could get to the roads.

Screenshot_20230922_112827_Facebook.jpg

Many of our neighbors thought I was constructing a 'Killdozer' type machine and often questioned @cwilliams727 why it was often parked on our front lawn. She's used to inquires about the vehicle situation at our house and wasn't fazed in the slightest by the many inquiries 😄

BE78D2A6-4A7C-4981-83A0-515B5E2F32DF.jpg

I've been hunting for a smaller snowcat, preferably something a little newer and easier to transport. I won't be cat-less for long!

Coco

View attachment 164224

The two best days in a snowcat owners life: the day you purchase and the day you sell. The latter was yesterday. I already miss it.

View attachment 164220

The Thiokol Spryte is off to a new loving home, I hope it provides as much adventure and comedic fodder as it did for me. We used it for an epic @utahoffroadrecoveryteam vehicle recovery up in the Uintas, trips to 7-11 on snow days, and many laps around my neighborhood before the plows could get to the roads.

View attachment 164221

Many of our neighbors thought I was constructing a 'Killdozer' type machine and often questioned @cwilliams727 why it was often parked on our front lawn. She's used to inquires about the vehicle situation at our house and wasn't fazed in the slightest by the many inquiries 😄

View attachment 164222

I've been hunting for a smaller snowcat, preferably something a little newer and easier to transport. I won't be cat-less for long!
So, you can be happy once again to own, until you sell again? :thinking: :rofl:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I did this today

IMG_5207.jpeg

It was actually a bit different than what I thought I was going to get.

I told myself that I shouldn’t buy it just because I drove all the way to look at it. But I don’t take financial advice from poor people, so I bought it anyway.

It’s a 2002 sub-compact 25hp 4x4. The loader is home brew, and never got finished.. the rest of it seems to work fine.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I did this today

View attachment 164356

It was actually a bit different than what I thought I was going to get.

I told myself that I shouldn’t buy it just because I drove all the way to look at it. But I don’t take financial advice from poor people, so I bought it anyway.

It’s a 2002 sub-compact 25hp 4x4. The loader is home brew, and never got finished.. the rest of it seems to work fine.
Traded it for a hot tub, I imagine?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I got a bread machine last week. Like literally for me, the wife wants it to be my thing. I’ve made like 8 loaves so far with the last two being banana bread and this pumpkin choc chip that just came out. I’m probably going to die young from all the gluten but I don’t care.
IMG_1433.jpeg

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I got a bread machine last week. Like literally for me, the wife wants it to be my thing. I’ve made like 8 loaves so far with the last two being banana bread and this pumpkin choc chip that just came out. I’m probably going to die young from all the gluten but I don’t care.
View attachment 164360
mmmmmmmm.....banana & pumpkin chocolate chip bread.......to bad it doesn't go with my carb intake any longer. 2 of my favorite things.