Your Pic of The Day

rholbrook

It was 3 AM and something in the shadows really had her spooked. She’s never been one to really get scared or even ask for help. Unfortunately last night she was so scared she couldn’t even get out of bed to get help. I felt pretty guilty once I woke up
@Tonkaman Derek, Is there some sort of presence in your home? I lived in a place on Maui for a while that was scary as hell. There were three of them, one that did the same thing over and over, one that I would say was intelligent and one that was pure evil. It got really bad with the evil one. My roommate would wake up with bite marks and scratches all the time. We finally moved out of there because of it. My sister-in-law had a little girl in her daughters room that would be seen. My niece wouldn’t sleep in her room because of it.

RockChucker

Christened the new printer yesterday with a knob to press on to a HF jack release. I think I remember seeing this from Carl a while back. Just found the file on thingiverse. Made for a great first print to make sure the thing works. It separated a bit from the base plate throughout the print. I think the glass base that came with the printer probably isn’t going to have the best adhesion and I’ll need to get some sort of plastic base plate. More things to learn...
9787383A-5127-485A-9B3A-18291D0C322F.jpeg
F887CDA9-6A05-4D65-B94F-EE1ED8609C27.jpeg
74E54B59-C56C-4C2C-B97C-D9ADB76BD993.jpeg

Evolved

Less-Known Member
@Tonkaman Derek, Is there some sort of presence in your home? I lived in a place on Maui for a while that was scary as hell. There were three of them, one that did the same thing over and over, one that I would say was intelligent and one that was pure evil. It got really bad with the evil one. My roommate would wake up with bite marks and scratches all the time. We finally moved out of there because of it. My sister-in-law had a little girl in her daughters room that would be seen. My niece wouldn’t sleep in her room because of it.
This could be a whole new thread. I lived in a house with “others” before and initially it was creepy as hell. I got used him after a while.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Christened the new printer yesterday with a knob to press on to a HF jack release. I think I remember seeing this from Carl a while back. Just found the file on thingiverse. Made for a great first print to make sure the thing works. It separated a bit from the base plate throughout the print. I think the glass base that came with the printer probably isn’t going to have the best adhesion and I’ll need to get some sort of plastic base plate. More things to learn...
I use a glass bed and use hair spray for adhesion, I just spray some on when things stop sticking, I don't do it every time. Bed temperature also affects how well things stick, might want to try raising temp up, I think things stick better on mine around 65-70 degrees.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I have typically had a “boating accident“ type of gun owner mindset. But the recent arm brace attacks coming from the ATF pushed me over the edge. I am now in the “I will not comply” camp.
I also never put politically motivated stickers on my vehicles based off of my work, and fear of vandalism. But that also changed. My new sticker came today.
It’s not a very obvious sticker… But it makes me feel better that it is there.

F16DD9C7-73B9-442A-B59A-8F0A88D44574.jpeg