Your Pic of The Day

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
There may be an income stream from it, but I know an appraiser who would claim that the value of the home went down significantly. I wonder what the trade off is.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
85A43210-4A70-4BB2-96CA-BF9075F48478.jpegCBEACFA2-1470-41FF-94A3-698D96822D52.jpeg80B1B808-7D58-4D04-9FED-FC120B043784.jpeg

Swapped trailers in Great Falls yesterday. The empty trailer I picked up had all four brakes frozen to the drum. I few other drivers had tried to move it but only managed to drag it forward a foot. I was able to drag it out of the snow covered pit and slide the tandems back and forth several times to break them loose.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Love that you still have that

I've now had it for over 21 years. In 2001 I was 20 years old and building it, I drove it home for the first time in November? of that year. It's never been out of commission for more than a month or two all of those years. There are times I feel like it's neglected as and needs a home that uses it but then I take it on a trip and fall back in love with it.

JeeperG

I've now had it for over 21 years. In 2001 I was 20 years old and building it, I drove it home for the first time in November? of that year. It's never been out of commission for more than a month or two all of those years. There are times I feel like it's neglected as and needs a home that uses it but then I take it on a trip and fall back in love with it.
Don't ever get rid of it! I have had the YJ also just over 21 years, I remember being out with that at least once a very long time ago building fences, I can't find a pic with the cruza but this was the trip. (EZrhino swinging hamma)

428636381UYykIL_ph.jpg