Your Pic of The Day

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
20210403_182522.jpg

Funny how when you haven't done the part time conversion in the tcase yet and you have the hubs unlocked, the truck doesn't want to move very fast...🤦‍♂️. Took me about 30 yards to figure it out.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Backing up our 1st Place KOH EMC finish with a 4600 1st place for Rusty Nail Racing! :cool:

1FB8CFD3-1ED0-4308-98CD-69CE91973023.jpeg

Justin & Cameron rocked it out on the course. Easy day of pitting I’ve ever had. We hung around and watched the rest of the races. 50+ flat tires in the race, wild. This was my 23rd? Easter Jeep Safari. Towns has changed, vehicles have changed but its still a great place to be.

Thursty

I spent my time in the Sinbad area. There were a lot of camps but, honestly, not as many as I was afraid there would be. A lot of people were breaking camp to head home. Not surprisingly, the roads were pulverized from use and extremely dusty.

DAA

From the long weekend long walk.

20210401_Kane%20To%20Bullet-45.jpg

- DAA

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
They'll combust in a can, too. A restaurant nearby where I grew up burned down because guys doing some wood finishing dropped the BLO rags in a rag can.

For BLO, I was told the rags should be put in a pail with water, soaked, then disposed of.
This is what I was taught to do. Oil soaked rags into a metal bin with water and tight lid.

JeeperG

They'll combust in a can, too. A restaurant nearby where I grew up burned down because guys doing some wood finishing dropped the BLO rags in a rag can.

For BLO, I was told the rags should be put in a pail with water, soaked, then disposed of.
Absolutely, I was thinking more for containing while working, those should be emptied daily and contents disposed of properly and safely.