Your Pic of The Day

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
We have been talking about a 4 seater and since I have a 2 seat turbo that I would keep, I would probably go the direction of a KRX since it would be more for cruising.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
@rockreligious has a KRX on 35's and after seeing it work on Hanging Tree last year, I was pretty impressed.

Really want a buggy but opted for a more all around toy. My parking situation is pretty limited. Can’t even get that thing in my backyard hooked up to my truck wheelbase is too long to get it around corner 😂. Have to park it with the FJ. Found that out the hard way when my front tire end up tearing up the neighbors lawn and almost getting high centered on their landscaping boulders 😂

rholbrook

We have been talking about a 4 seater and since I have a 2 seat turbo that I would keep, I would probably go the direction of a KRX since it would be more for cruising.
Dont drive the Xpedition then. You will want it, especially with the grandkids starting to come. A/C and no dust. Toss your RTT on it and you can go anywhere and do anything.

Coco

View attachment 163349

Well I just did a thing, it’s not fast either but should be fun on the rocks especially after it gets 35’s
As everyone said, you're going to love it! 35s work amazingly well on the 2 seaters, but I have 37s sitting in my garage for my 4 seater. Its a bit longer, so I want to get it off the ground a bit more, but man, I have LOVED the KRX platform for crawling. My pops uses the crap out of his as well. I am not sure how soon you are going to be doing 35s, but I will have my 35" zillas up for sale once I get the 37s on them (waiting for true beadlocks in 17" because Maxxis likes to be unique).

Hit up @YROC FAB. for a Hindenburg cage and windshield when you're ready too. :cool:

From Hanging Tree last Saturday:
Attachment.jpg

Thursty

Back from the exhaust shop. I really like the tips that were used and how they exit the truck. I can’t figure out how to post video from my iPhone but is the good ol’ glass-pack sound. To me it just fits the overall look of the truck. Much better than open long tube headers right under the cab. It’s a blast to drive up and down Main Street in Green Town now.

I would use RK Muffler in Wellington again without hesitation.
IMG_1651.jpegIMG_1652.jpegIMG_1664.jpegIMG_1663.jpeg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
As everyone said, you're going to love it! 35s work amazingly well on the 2 seaters, but I have 37s sitting in my garage for my 4 seater. Its a bit longer, so I want to get it off the ground a bit more, but man, I have LOVED the KRX platform for crawling. My pops uses the crap out of his as well. I am not sure how soon you are going to be doing 35s, but I will have my 35" zillas up for sale once I get the 37s on them (waiting for true beadlocks in 17" because Maxxis likes to be unique).

Hit up @YROC FAB. for a Hindenburg cage and windshield when you're ready too. :cool:

From Hanging Tree last Saturday:
View attachment 163373
Used 35s sound like they’re within budget 😂. Not in a huge hurry 31s have some life left but if an opportunity presented itself

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Back from the exhaust shop. I really like the tips that were used and how they exit the truck. I can’t figure out how to post video from my iPhone but is the good ol’ glass-pack sound. To me it just fits the overall look of the truck. Much better than open long tube headers right under the cab. It’s a blast to drive up and down Main Street in Green Town now.

I would use RK Muffler in Wellington again without hesitation.
View attachment 163377View attachment 163378View attachment 163379View attachment 163380
Randy does good work. When I get the El Camino back on the road I will have him do the exhaust.

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
Garden harvest time. We have lots of ripe veggies now. This year we tried growing Green Chiles (actually seeds from Hatch NM), so technically they could be called "West Haven Green Chiles." They are supposed to be medium heat, and I believe they are a little hotter. We roasted a few yesterday in the oven and the kitchen smelled spicy! I don't know how many we have, but its a lot in this one garden bed.

I'm planning on freezing much of it, maybe freeze drying some. I am saving a ton of seeds to grow more next year.

20230828_172113.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Garden harvest time. We have lots of ripe veggies now. This year we tried growing Green Chiles (actually seeds from Hatch NM), so technically they could be called "West Haven Green Chiles." They are supposed to be medium heat, and I believe they are a little hotter. We roasted a few yesterday in the oven and the kitchen smelled spicy! I don't know how many we have, but its a lot in this one garden bed.

I'm planning on freezing much of it, maybe freeze drying some. I am saving a ton of seeds to grow more next year.

View attachment 163400
Green Chiles are my drug of choice