Your Pic of The Day

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
View attachment 162533View attachment 162534
Not sure if anyone follows 4wd247 on youtube. But some of the crew has been wheeling in the states the last few weeks. They shipped rigs in from Australia and did a meet up in moab on Saturday. Me and my wife enjoy the videos and jumped at the chance to go meet them. They were great and are just as they appear on the show.
It sure is fun watching these guys wheel in Moab. They’re very experienced off-roaders, but rockcrawling with great traction is not something they’ve ever done until now. They’re freaking out over some of the easier stuff in Moab like Poison Spider. It reminds me of my first couple times in Moab when I met the great @mbryson

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Well the buggy now has 5.13 gears in the front. Hopefully 5.38 in the rear soon.

The reason for the 5.13.
20240124_154259.jpg

I discover this while wanting to put on a new Yukon diff cover. Well the diff cover was a little bit oversized and I felt like it would be a major hook issue if left alone. I purchased a band saw mount and threw the Milwaukee in it and I am in love. It worked so well. Some before and after pictures.
20240131_211632.jpg20240131_175530.jpg20240131_213206.jpg

20240131_211359.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
@cruiseroutfit That was the most fun last time at KOH when I brought a moto. Jumping around to watch different spots. And I was at a remote pit for the big show and had to run to base camp to get a part fast. (I think we put a diff cover on a Schoons 14 bolt? Or a steering part for somebody else? Can't really remember.

It's a hoot! For the last decade I've said "I wish I had my bike here" but never have room/ambition. @Paul R made it happen for is this year!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
It's a hoot! For the last decade I've said "I wish I had my bike here" but never have room/ambition. @Paul R made it happen for is this year!

Sounds much better than cruising around in our 1 ton tow rig. We were at backdoor also, planning on some chocolate thunder madness today for EMC.

Granted, when we’re “home” our front row seat isn’t too bad either. Streaming on the outdoor TV and watch them bomb down toward the short course.

IMG_5187.jpeg