Your Pic of The Day

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I'd speak to the shop doing the maintenance about that..

Even my Yamaha gets treated better.

Luke work on bikes? LOL
Probably Southpaw, or the fact it sat for 2 years probably the seal failed then we rode it around his backyard and mixed it up.
I did have to do the clutch too. The frictions glued themselves to the steels.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
I spy a 1951 Chevrolet 2 door hardtop and a 1939 to 1947 Dodge cab, made me drool excessively. I briefly had a 1951 Chevrolet convertible and currently own two 1940 Dodge trucks, along with my 1948 and 1949 Dodge Power Wagons.

Coco

My wife got me a pretty sweet V-day gift (which was way too much for V-Day) - the story behind it was even better. Let's just say she has had it since before Christmas. :rofl: When I started talking like I was going to buy one, she knew she needed to get it to me sooner than she was planning.

Going to build this up over time, but excited to get some rounds through it.

IMG_5958.jpg

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I thought I was going to be cooler than @Hickey and make it to my property. Nope.
Made it about 1/2 mile from our gate, but still 1/2 mile from the property.
The belly of the sxs kept us up like a sled, so the wheels just spin.

IMG_5869.jpeg

It’s too late in the season now, but a set of tracks will be in my future.

The main road going in and out was mud soup.

IMG_5871.jpeg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I thought I was going to be cooler than @Hickey and make it to my property. Nope.
Made it about 1/2 mile from our gate, but still 1/2 mile from the property.
The belly of the sxs kept us up like a sled, so the wheels just spin.

View attachment 169825

It’s too late in the season now, but a set of tracks will be in my future.

The main road going in and out was mud soup.

View attachment 169826

That mud is gross. I avoid Big Hollow road unless it’s either 27 degrees for a high, or I know for a fact it’s dried out.

They plowed my road the day after I was there.

IMG_7108.jpeg

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
My wife got me a pretty sweet V-day gift (which was way too much for V-Day) - the story behind it was even better. Let's just say she has had it since before Christmas. :rofl: When I started talking like I was going to buy one, she knew she needed to get it to me sooner than she was planning.

Going to build this up over time, but excited to get some rounds through it.

View attachment 169822
I obviously approve. 45MOS?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I’ve been meaning to borrow my dad’s brad nailer for a while but I HATE using it cause I generally hate air tools. So I just bought a peasant one to match my 18 batteries. It’s actually pretty rad
View attachment 169878
I bought one when I moved into my place two years ago. It made redoing the baseboards and crown molding so much easier! And it makes such a satisfying noise.