Your Pic of The Day

Coco

Just a few from the last week of shenanigans. It was a great time despite canceled flights and delays, and long plane rides. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Flying a red eye into NYC as the moon reflected off the water:
IMG_6814.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg

This has been a bucket list to do for me. The canceled flight and backup plan allowed us to attend. It was very humbling.
IMG_6830.jpg

20240326_121952_Original.jpg

20240326_120544_Original.jpg

IMG_6983.jpg

We went to Athens, Santorini, and Paros. Had a great time at all of the places, Paros was honestly my favorite. I loved the history of Athens, but loved the quiet of Paros. Santorini had the best views though.

More to come.

Last edited:

Coco

Did you take the tram up Santorini or ride the donkeys? 😆

Oooooohhhhhhh the donkey ride is so worth it just for the pics
View attachment 171429
Haha, nope but we heard about that! It sounds like that is the only way the cruise ship passengers can get to the top. We were standing in line at the Parthenon and there was some people behind us that had to come up the cable car from the ship and said it was a 2 hour wait. Glad we didn't need to mess with that business.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I wish the Rambox beds would fit my 2007 megacab. I've seen a few flat beds recently though have really had me thinking i need one.
They really are nice or at least I think so. I had one of the big black and yellow totes with all my "necessary items" in the bed of my last truck. Now all that stuff and more is in my Ramboxes, right in my reach, with lights. The megacab is another thing that now I don't know if I could go without. I really screwed myself with this truck :rofl: