Your Pic of The Day

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Baja Blast must prevent those cause I’ve never had one. I have a BIL that’s been to the ER multiple times because of them. He’s kind of a pussy though so I’m not sure I’d have the same experience. I’ve heard they’re bad though

Happens to coke drinkers all the time. I claim Mtn dew is too acidic to let anything build up. Burns it all down instead.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I have a friend who used to chug a 2-liter of Dew a day until his doctor told him to quit because it was causing liver damage.
So my liver numbers were concerning and that’s one of the main things that prompted weight loss but it was mainly NSAID’s causing the damage. I stopped taking Ibuprofen and Tylenol almost every day and my numbers improved drastically. What I’m trying to say is no one should just stop drinking the beverage of the Gods before trying other options 🤣

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm not a picture of health but I'd bet I'm above average for my age. I drink some coke and an occasional MTN dew but mostly ice tea and coffee. A beer or two a week literally, one or two. I've broken 11 bones in my 45 years and I'd take all 11 at once over another 4 day stone. Maybe I'm kind of a pussy too🤣.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'm not a picture of health but I'd bet I'm above average for my age. I drink some coke and an occasional MTN dew but mostly ice tea and coffee. A beer or two a week literally, one or two. I've broken 11 bones in my 45 years and I'd take all 11 at once over another 4 day stone. Maybe I'm kind of a pussy too🤣.
I’m glad to hear an opinion from someone that’s actually had injuries as it’s easier for me to relate. This BIL has never had a broken bone which is crazy to me because like you, I’m right around a bakers dozen of fractures. I had a pulmonary embolism once and that takes the cake over all my broken bones too.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I’m glad to hear an opinion from someone that’s actually had injuries as it’s easier for me to relate. This BIL has never had a broken bone which is crazy to me because like you, I’m right around a bakers dozen of fractures. I had a pulmonary embolism once and that takes the cake over all my broken bones too.
Try pulmonary embolisms in both lungs resulting from the surgery to fix your broken bones. 😬

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Baja Blast must prevent those cause I’ve never had one. I have a BIL that’s been to the ER multiple times because of them. He’s kind of a pussy though so I’m not sure I’d have the same experience. I’ve heard they’re bad though

I've broken my collarbone, scapula and a few ribs all at once.
Still less pain than trying not to black out from kidney stones in an Uber so you don't miss your flight and get marooned in Phoenix all alone on the way to Sky Harbor airport.... Allegedly.