Your Pic of The Day

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Our design firm, Edit Design House, just won Best of SLC in the category of Interior Design for 2024.
Proud of my wife who makes it happened.
11 years of laboring to make it.
IMG_20240522_092620.jpg

IMG_20240522_093432.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Our design firm, Edit Design House, just won Best of SLC in the category of Interior Design for 2024.
Proud of my wife who makes it happened.
11 years of laboring to make it.
View attachment 172923

View attachment 172924

That looks to me like you + 7 wives. 😳

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Do you have any enclosure items for that? If not dress warm, it'll be flipping snow all over you.

Ironically, the other RZR does… But it has all the brackets for the snowplow welded on. You can’t use tracks with the plow or they hit each other. So this one gets the tracks.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Thursday evening I had one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Some of these dudes are warriors (former Green Berets), and that flag is either 30'x60', or 40'x80'. When we started lifting and it caught the wind, we had a moment of silence to listen to the souls of those no longer with us lift and wave the flag. Simply amazing. Not a dry eye in the group. Some of the best people I've ever had the privilege of hanging out with.

If you're driving down HWY 6 SE of Wellington, look towards Bruin Point and you'll see the 150' pole, and hopefully you'll see the flag.

IMG_8102.jpeg

Perspective.
IMG_8116.jpeg

Last edited:

Thursty

Thursday evening I had one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Some of these dudes are warriors (former Green Berets), and that flag is either 30'x60', or 40'x80'. When we started lifting and it caught the wind, we had a moment of silence to listen to the souls of those no longer with us lift and wave the flag. Simply amazing. Not a dry eye in the group.

If you're driving down HWY 6 SE of Wellington, look towards Bruin Point and you'll see the 150' pole, and hopefully you'll see the flag.

View attachment 172992

Perspective.
View attachment 172993
Very cool! I’ll keep a sharp eye on my way back to GreenTown.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Did you guys place the pole? I’m trying to figure out where this pole is located.

2000’ NW of Bruin Point on a newer flat built by private land owner(s). The 40’x80’ flag can be see from HWY 6, over 15 miles away. The flagpole was already installed, it had to have been set into place with a crane and I’m told the footing is 15’ deep.

We raised a significantly larger flag at the location as part of the veteran program.

0D47E2C8-12A0-4C2B-BFD4-0E42DECC0310.jpeg