Your psychic computer

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
It's a relatively simple equation. There is a simple pattern. No matter what two-digit number you pick, when you add it together and subtract it from the original, there are only a few numbers which it can be. If you look at the symbols, they're arranged in a pattern. The symbols for the only numbers that work are all the same. I don't know if what I said made sense to anyone because I was interrupted about 20 times, but hopefully ya'll get the idea.

KToy

its the same symbol every 9th number.

9 18 27 36 45 and if you notice you have to click on the try again button not the back arrow so that the symbols can change.

and if it is not working for you you need to go back to math class

11 should be 1+1 =2 - 11 = 9
12 should be 1+2 = 3 -12 = 9

wallah

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
SO then the trick would be to chose one that is not a multiple of nine. which if you follow their equation correctly should be imposible. :rofl:

Last edited:

broncodan

For Your Viewing Pleasure
Thats cool. It had me for a minute, until I figured out the numbers and corresponding symbols change. He explained it perfectly, if you use there formula to come up with a number, whatever number you start with is always going to end up a multiple of nine (old math trick). From there it is easy. Cool thing, my wife still can't figure it out :rofl: !

Last edited:

KToy

ya same here. took me about 10 minutes to figure it out.

im not saying im smart i just got lucky and noticed the symbols were changeing and i did 2 numbers that were within a couple of digits.

i did 11 and 12 and they both ended up as 9.

broncodan

For Your Viewing Pleasure
KToy said:
if i would not have posted though how many would of got it ???????

It took me about 3 tries to notice that the symbols weren't staying with the numbers. Once you look into that it is obvious. :)

mwmx54

xj beef said:
I Tried It 5 Times And Every Time It Was Wrong

it is impossible for it to be wrong. it has a very simple equation. no matter what # you pick the symbol will always be a multiple of i think it was 9. notice. how the symbol is always the same as 9. learn math!
:)