Yukon Dana 60 Rear inner axles 30 spline

Swatdog23

Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly for Dana Spicer 30 spline . Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly axles provide up to 50% increased strength over stock axles for use in extreme performance applications with large tires and high horsepower. Yukon’s 4340 axles are manufactured using the latest technologies and the highest quality materials to ensure high strength and long life.

Bought these and ordered the wrong bolt pattern. Will not fit the ford spindles I have.

$150 for the pair. I Paid $400 with shipping.

Thanks,
Matt

greentoy

Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly for Dana Spicer 30 spline . Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly axles provide up to 50% increased strength over stock axles for use in extreme performance applications with large tires and high horsepower. Yukon’s 4340 axles are manufactured using the latest technologies and the highest quality materials to ensure high strength and long life.

Bought these and ordered the wrong bolt pattern. Will not fit the ford spindles I have.

$150 for the pair. I Paid $400 with shipping.

Thanks,
Matt
i would be interested in the axles what year ford are they for will they fit an hd?

Swatdog23

Not sure what they will fit I just now they wont fit the old ford axles that I have. I know my axles was way old and was different the most ford axles. pm me your number and I will text you the pic. cant upload they are to big for this post. it is the bolt pattern that is different and that is why they did not fit my axles. I am more than willing to let you take them to see if the will fit.

Last edited:

Swatdog23

No takers these axles sell for 175.00 a piece.(350.00 for pair). I will get the part number so maybe that will help figure out what they will fit. I know the will fit the 90's fords and above. Just need to figure out the bolt pattern of the spindles.