Zooropa

Brett

Meat-Hippy
argue.jpg

StrobeNGH

no user title
Okay, let's agree to disagree on Rush (although I can appreciate the horrible memories you must have from being surrounded by Rush fanatics . . . they are over the top).

New topic:
Worst band ever. And I mean EVER.

I submit; The Jackson 5.

Not only because of their music, but because of the impact they had on the world.
The Jackson 5 introduced the world to 4 things that have ruined the world:

- Boy Bands
- "Bubble-Gum pop"
- Child exploitation
- Reality shows

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I"m going to have to nominate every last one of the 90's One Hit Wonders: Chumbawumba, EMF, Len (for the opening to "Steal My Sunshine"), etc.

I'd also like to nominate Staind, for their stupid name, and whiny ***** lyrics. I could happily beat the pierced-eyebrow-having whiny baby lead singer to death with my bare hands.

Meat_

Banned
I"m going to have to nominate every last one of the 90's One Hit Wonders: Chumbawumba, EMF, Len (for the opening to "Steal My Sunshine"), etc.

I'd also like to nominate Staind, for their stupid name, and whiny ***** lyrics. I could happily beat the pierced-eyebrow-having whiny baby lead singer to death with my bare hands.

I'll trump that with all the whiny ass "alternative" bands and their cry ass songs of the last 3~4 years.... take some Midol and move on. :rolleyes:

mowlasley

For lyrics, I'm going to have to nominate Collective Soul and Bon Jovi . . .

For bad lyrics, I have to throw in there Live and New Order.

Live, from Rattlesnake on Secret Samahdi:

Let's go hang out in a mall, or a morgue,
a smorgasbord
let's go hang out in a church
we'll go find lurch

New Order from Run Wild on Get Ready:

You're the kind of person
That I've always wanted to be with
We'll you're really cool
And you always say the right things to me

StrobeNGH

no user title
I'll trump that with all the whiny ass "alternative" bands and their cry ass songs of the last 3~4 years.... take some Midol and move on. :rolleyes:

EMO 4 ever!

Or . . . until this painful journey we call life finally comes to an end, giving me the release I have been yearning for. :-\