100 Pushups

DAA

Finished my repeat of Week 6 today. Week 6 is still an ass kicker. But was also definitely easier the second time around, which allowed me to be much more strict about time between sets than the first time.

Going to wait until Monday and try for 100 again. Feeling pretty good about it. But, we'll see...

- DAA

DAA

Really thought I had it. But felt the tank running out of gas starting into the 80's and just ran out before I could get there.

Going to start Week 6 over again on Wed. and repeat it - again - this will be round 3 for Week 6, column 3. Then make another attempt at 100. I'm gonna get there sooner or later.

- DAA

Bub

Explore
I completely slacked off. I'm back at it as of today.

There may be nothing sadder than people who spend their lives talking about what might have been. -Anon-

sixstringsteve

way to go Dave. You're the only one who's stuck with it from day 1. I've been gone so much that I fell behind. I need to get back on the horse.

Bub

Explore
I set out to complete one level below where I left off, but I didn't get the app to change and it put me right where I was before.
13-10-11-11-10
Wasn't sure I was going to finish but I did, I will repeat this level a few times before moving on.

Tonkaman

I've been pushing this off for far too long. I just did my initial test and only scored 20. I look foreword to reporting in when in in the 100 club! As an added incentive I will be doing the 200 lunges program as well, I can only do 30 with perfect form right now

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Congratulations Dave. I am not sure if I already posted this so here goes. I have osteoporosis and have a compression fracture in my spine. Doc has said it will take 4 weeks to 6 months to heal and it has already been three weeks since that prediction. I have been laid up for a total of 10 weeks now so my advice is to not work through the pain. Listen to your body.

D

Deleted member 12904

The clones and I decides to start today. I didn't to the test mostly because I did a bootcamp today with push ups so we started on week 3.

D

Deleted member 12904

Been staying on track but not at 100 yet. My boys on the other hand informed me that normal pushups are easy and started doing 1 hand. :rofl: I asked them where the heck they learned that. "American Ninja Warrior"

Tonkaman

LETS BUMP THIS THREAD UP!

I decided to make some changes and jump back into getting fit. I haven't done a push-up for over a year, but managed to do 24 on my test set.

Who else is ready for the challenge?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'm back in!

Retested at ten, so I'm right back where I started. Nowhere to go but up, I'll start Monday.

edit - anybody else in West Valley a member at the WVC rec center? We just bought a family membership, I'm excited for some weights and raquetball and would love a workout partner.

Last edited:

Caleb

Well, I've been going to the gym pretty religiously for the last year and I'm at the point that 100 push-ups isn't that big of a deal now...so mission accomplished for me :D. If anyone wants to come get your ass kicked, I go every morning at 5am :p the gym I go to is in Murray near the trax station.