1970 Commando Project, Whole or Part out. Tons of Good Parts, Wheels, Tires, ORI's,

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Back to the top and back from the dead. Tired of tripping over it. It's pretty much my dream build but I just don't want to spend the time to build it.

For an extra $1000 I will include a 4 speed atlas.

It also comes with suspension seats and a tj grill now.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Have you decided on a price on that LJ? I may be interested in that. Auto or manual? Maybe we can work something out.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Any interest in just the jeep with whatever is bolt on to it now? I'd make you a great deal. I have enough interest in the other parts now to justify going this route. I just wont sell off the other parts before the jeep is gone.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I think I have people wanting every part I have except the jeep itself, which is the most important one.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My current project will take me till around August to finish. I'm giving myself that much time to get the jeep sold. Once it's gone I will sell off anything the new owner didn't take. If the jeep is still around in August I will build it with all the parts I have.

If it helps, I'd be interested in two smaller dirt bikes, say 60-70 cc with auto clutches and a dual sport for myself.