1990 Range Rover Classic

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ

I am putting my project vehicle up for sale. This is a very solid 1990 Range Rover Classic. It is incredibly rust free. It does have 244,000 miles on it but it runs like a champ! It had been neglected for a few years sitting in a field before I got it, but I have spent a lot of time and money getting it both road worthy and offroad worthy. I have been driving it to work almost everyday since I've gotten it registered again. I wish I didn't have to get rid of it yet, I still would like to do more to it. Below is a list of the things that I've done to it since getting it, I'm sure there are some things I'm forgetting.

RRC completed list
Cap and rotor
Spark plug wires and plugs
Coolant temp sensor
Vacuum advance unit
Oil cooler lines
Trans cooler lines (waiting to be done with transmission replacement)
OME springs and Bilstein shocks
Rear trailing link bushings
Throttle position sensor
Kicker speakers 6.5 fronts 5.25 rears
Dome light switches for all doors
Replaced passenger front exterior handle
Drivers window regulator
235/85R16 Treadwright Crawler MT's
Transmission replacement (still waiting to be done but have the parts)
Down pipe replaced
Both O2 sensors
Idle stepper motor
Changed oil (twice)
Steering intermediate shaft
Rebuilt power seat switches
Replaced window switches (all)
Fuel pump
Fuel filter
Replaced windshield
Removed and stripped old headliner material, to access sunroof sunshade, recovered sunshade and headliner with new material.
Have most of the parts to covert to vacuum brakes, I have the correct pedal assembly, vacuum booster, proportioning valve, master cylinder, brake reservoir, rear brake hardline.

Quick note on the transmission. It still drives fine but has an inverted sprag clutch and when coming to a stop you have to manually shift it into first. Kind of like a manual valve body.

Asking $3000.00 obo

Last edited: