SOLD

Specs:
2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab SR5 TRD
178,000 miles
3.4 Liter V6
Auto Transmission
J-Shift Transfer Case
Non ABS model
Rear axle: Stock E-locker with 4.88 gears(professionally installed with new bearings)
Front diff: ARB air locker with 4.88 gears(professionally installed with new bearings)
Front suspension: OME struts with 882 coils, Specialty Products upper control arms with new upper ball joints, lower control arms were completely rebuilt with new bushings, bolts and alignment cams(all oem parts), new oem lower ball joints and new steering rack bushings.
Rear suspension: OME leaf springs, OME greasable shackles, OME shocks, all new U-bolts and hardware.
Armor: All Pro Offroad Apex front bumper. All Pro Offroad rear tube bumper, All Pro Offroad rock sliders with kickouts(welded to frame) and All Pro Offroad Skid Plates(front bumper to rear of transmission)
Wheels/Tires: 2nd gen Tacoma wheels with 1” spacers and 285/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
Other: ARB Air Compressor(CKMA12) mounted under hood with quick disconnect and hose for filling tires, Sony stereo with aux input and USB port, rear framerails have been plated for additional strength
This truck is very streetable and very capable off road. I drove it to the Rubicon Trail last year, completed the trail and drove home with zero issues.

Taco3.jpgTaco2.jpg

Last edited:

Tonkaman

Ahhhh!! Why do you keep toying with my emotions like this? This truck is so freaking clean, I wish I could trade mine for yours. Good luck buddy

sixstringsteve

This truck was awesome before the supercharger. It's a completely different truck with the supercharger. I've ridden in several supercharged tacomas and this one is my favorite And by far the fastest. It must be the gearing.

Last edited:

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Crap, my timing is off. Probably next fall. I am a recent convert to forced induction and a taco is on my short list.