For Sale 2004 GMC Yukon Denali XL

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Asking Price
$1000
Condition
Used - Fair to Bad Condition
This has been my in-laws "spare car" for a long time. As such, it's pretty neglected. 177,000 miles. Exterior is ok, interior is decent. Driver side rear window doesn't roll up. Leaks oil from the oil pan, tranny cooler, and one other spot I haven't really tried to find, I just know there's a third leak because it left three distinct puddles on my driveway.

The coup de grâce is that the brake system is toast. About a month ago they asked me to replace the brakes and rotors because they were feeling a vibration. Afterwards, they still had the vibration, so they took it to a shop who determined that the brake fluid was contaminated. Turns out my FIL accidentally put power steering fluid in the brake fluid reservoir in January. So the whole system needs a flush, seals and the master cylinder replaced. More money and time than the vehicle is worth to them.

Asking $1,000 OBO. Someone who's willing to put the time in could fix it up. I also understand the engine (6.0L) is desirable to some? So may be worthwhile as a donor? They really just want it gone, so any reasonable offer will be considered.

PM or text 8oh1-niner18-09threethree

IMG_6101.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg

Last edited: