2005 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab 4x4 with Duramax and ZF6 Manual Trans, 25MPG

spencevans

Overlander
2005 GMC Sierra SLE 2500HD Duramax Diesel, Crew Cab, Short bed, 4x4, 6 speed manual and about 165K miles. Don't let the miles scare you, this truck has a lot of trouble free miles in it. This is a very rare truck and the last year a manual transmission was offered in GM fullsize pickups. Only 1/1000 Duramax Diesels was outfitted with a manual transmission and most of those were chassis cabs. It has the very strong and reliable zf6 manual transmission which was also offered in Ford Powerstrokes. I bought this truck a month ago out of Miami, Florida on a whim to do a couple of projects around the house and to take on a vacation. Now that the projects are complete it is time to sell the truck, It is 100% rust free. I have recently replaced the clutch, master cylinder, and slave cylinder and the truck shifts great. I have also had the cluster rebuilt and all the gauges work great. The truck has brand new 235/85/16 BGF Rugged Terrain tires that were put on during Thanksgiving. It is an SLE trim. It has power extendable towing mirrors, power windows, power locks, cloth seats, dual climate control, cruise, a/c, am/fm/cd etc. It has a running boards, a bed cover and a spray in bed liner. It is black in color with chrome accents. It looks very sharp. The truck has been set up for trailer brakes, but it have never pulled a 5th wheel to my knowledge because the bed looks unmolested. The engine and exhaust has never been modified. The front end is tight and it drives down the road straight. I have had the truck checked over by my mechanic and he said it is in amazing condition and did not require and repairs other than the clutch. I have put over 3000 miles on it since buying it and repairing the clutch and it drives amazing. I recently drove it 1500 to California and back for a family vacation and it averaged 25 mpg on the open road at 68 mph over the 1500 miles. The truck could probably achieve better MPG with a tuner and a large intake. I typically get 20mpg with mixed driving. The only known issues with the truck are the passenger side mirror is broken, the clear coat on the passenger side fender is started to peel in a small area and a ding in the top of the bed rail about the size of a quarter. If you are interested and would like photos or more information please call me at 8zero1-722-55one7 Spence

$20,000
I am firm on the price because it's in great shape and it's hard to justify selling a big truck that gets 25mpg on the open road. I also don't mind having it around for runs to the dump and the home depot.
I am located in Farmington.

spencevans

Overlander
Here are a few pics.
8320218288_e76dd8bc0b_z.jpg

8319160459_c896266f1e_z.jpg

8320222624_84a3eef632_z.jpg

8320224632_949b7a0f96_z.jpg

8320216202_27e7298969_z.jpg

spencevans

Overlander
She sold for the full asking price, I have a buyer flying in in the morning to pick it up. I am really sad to see her go because it's a great truck that does not have any issues. On the up side a little extra cash in the pocket never hurts. And the wife has already agreed to letting get a new toy.:D

More to come on this new toy in the upcoming weeks. I am still in the planning process but I am really excited to get a toy for the family. We have never had a toy before.