2011 Crawlfest

jgarnermurray

LETS GO CRAWLIN!!
sweet weekend!!

thanks everyone that was at southwest crawlfest it was a blast of a weekend and I met some of the coolest people. I cant wait to wheel with all of you again soon!! St George has some killer wheeling!!

dlm

More vids.

Here is my second, and some what succesful, attempt at the wedge on milt's mile.
[YOUTUBE-HD]5O8WvZzRmNY[/YOUTUBE-HD]

Another fun flop thanks to the wedge.
[YOUTUBE-HD]zL2n7bc29uc[/YOUTUBE-HD]

Making the rest of us look bad. :)
[YOUTUBE-HD]-vNAoUjhADQ[/YOUTUBE-HD]

These are some videos from playing in the sand near the start of Upper West Rim on Sat.
[YOUTUBE-HD]0kd2r-jPJ74[/YOUTUBE-HD]
[YOUTUBE-HD]4Uotd3pFimo[/YOUTUBE-HD]

Xiled1

If anyone lives in the St George area, I have two coupons for 2 barbecue dinners each from TexaSmoke. Won them in the raffle. PM me your address and I will mail them to you.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This is probably one of the best report threads we've had here on RME. Tons of photos and videos. Keep them coming!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
IMG_0403.jpg

All I see here is how much work our rig still needs :rofl: In that picture alone I think I can see about 60+ hours of work for this spring... Oh well, at least it's wheelable and I can probably break it up so we can still wheel every other weekend.

So Stratton, any pics/vids of Saturday night? ;)

Last edited:

4554x4

always modifing something
All I see here is how much work our rig still needs :rofl: In that picture alone I think I can see about 60+ hours of work for this spring... Oh well, at least it's wheelable and I can probably break it up so we can still wheel every other weekend.

So Stratton, any pics/vids of Saturday night? ;)

Ben, say what you want about your ride, but I like what you have done to it. Beach is trying to convince me to find a Wrangler and use my Blazer drivetrain.

DALTON

crawlfest got the best of me, but it was a kick in the ass to build a new 2 seater buggy!!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 85
  • tow truck.aspx.jpeg
    tow truck.aspx.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 69

DALTON

Ben, say what you want about your ride, but I like what you have done to it. Beach is trying to convince me to find a Wrangler and use my Blazer drivetrain.
my neighbor has a wrangler it sits in his back yard ill ask on it for ya

dlm

More vids from the Upper West Rim on Sat.

Here we are on the same sand hills as the last two vids from a different angle.

[YOUTUBE-HD]qVoCpnmEAio[/YOUTUBE-HD]
[YOUTUBE-HD]zIeWsaF44kw[/YOUTUBE-HD]

The steps hill on upper west rim.

[YOUTUBE-HD]JenFvdEKnYE[/YOUTUBE-HD]
[YOUTUBE-HD]alqFYY76Ukc[/YOUTUBE-HD]

My first attempt at a wall on upper west rim. I'll post the successful climb tomorrow.
[YOUTUBE-HD]vluj_TPjNy8[/YOUTUBE-HD]