2011 Old School Charity Rock Crawl, May 12-14

Craig S

Commando
2011 OSRC is May 12-14 at Delta Utah's Proving Grounds! See the attached Itineary. Information on possible Legend & F Toy class changes upcoming soon!

Due to a brain cramp, the attached itinerary has the wrong dates. The correct dates are May 12-14.

Craig

Attachments

• Old School Itinerary 2011_2.pdf
    46.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I agree with the two legends class even though it takes some advantage away from me, fair is fair. just dont throw me to the wolves and put me in the unlimited class.

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
Im so there! I agree with with the 2 classes although i think poeple know what class they should be in even if they "qualify" for a lower class. I think it would really help everyone enjoy themself! I do also understand if its your first comp or your first year in a new rig it can be a little scary so any lower class helps but lets all remember this is a charity event and were all just out to have a good time! I also think the FTOY class sucks because nobody shows up, However i think a toyota class would be alot of fun to watch. (I like the sound of toyota metal on the rocks) There were alot of toyota rigs that were set up just like a FTOY last year that should have made a class i feel.

Bart

I would love to see what the TJ could do, but I'm not going to put my mildly built, completely street legal TJ on 35s against buggies because my wheel base is a few inches longer.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Well, I've heard the inspector could be bought.... ;) ;)
;)

You're right, your stretch would knock you out of the stock class, but not into unlimited. The way things are right now, you'd be in the legends class.