2011 W.E.ROCK Event Dates for Miller Motorsports Park

Big Rich

June 10-12 # 3 Western Series event

Sept 23-25 Grand Nationals

Again we are looking for help, judges and general staffing (everything from Scoring to General Store)

Please let me know if you'd like to help

Thanks

Big Rich
W.E.ROCK
bigrich@werocklive.com
530-417-5333

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Had a great time at the last one. MMP is an awesome venue... looking forward to the W.E. Rock events. :cool:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I wont be able to make the June. I will be in Cali for Top Truck Challenge.

Sept. I will be there tho. I had a lot of fun at the last one

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
On my calendar.

I'm in as usual. :D Gimme a call!

No NPLD spearheading for U4? Sept 25th is National Public Lands Day, annually its the biggest day of organized service projects in the state. Most likely I'll be out with one of the local clubs on a project. :-\

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
No NPLD spearheading for U4? Sept 25th is National Public Lands Day, annually its the biggest day of organized service projects in the state. Most likely I'll be out with one of the local clubs on a project. :-\

Aaahhhh crap, you're right!! I will not be available on National Public Lands Day. But count me in for the other dates. :D

SWALLDOG

i'm workin both those weekends but i'm going to try to get it off. jimmy and i had a blast doin recovery last year at the first event. if vector still has the green jeep then i'm sure jimmy will be willing to bring it out and i have my rig also. :greg:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
If there's one thing that could be improved with this event, it's the recoveries. The MMP crew needs to take a few training sessions on how to properly recover, strap, chain, weight distribution, etc..

I hope to be competing in both events, but if not I'll judge or help out in some way.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I think I heard Sami and Tacoma valunteer to work recovery this year;)

I hope to be competing this year as well, as of right now mostlikely rather than driving I'll be in a spotters position, but if that all falls through count me in for helping Sami and Tacoma with recovery:)

04nachotaco

Its wells
Id be down for judging as long as the dates work out, I never know what works gonna be like until week of. But Id be down to help in any way i cant, preferably judging.