2011 W.E.ROCK Event Dates for Miller Motorsports Park

Big Rich

New info

The event will be a Saturday Sunday day event

June 10th - Friday Tech and Reg on Site (at this time) 4-8 pm

June 11th - Saturday spectator gates open at 9am, comp starts at 10am

June 12th - Sunday same hours as Saturday

We are still looking for new and returniing volunteers to help with the event.

Judges training, sign in 7pm June 10th Friday and Saturday June 11th 7am

Volunteers if you can't make it on firday but plan on coming saturday please call me so we know your coming - we need to get you a the willcall list.

Thanks

Big Rich - 530-417-5333

We also have posters and handbills that we need help getting out in the greater SLC basin, if you can help us, I will send you some, please e-mail a shipping address and I will get them out -bigrich@werocklive.com

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Could you put a bug in someone's ear at MMP to make sure that the front desk folks are aware of the rockcrawling event going on, and the detail surrounding it (parking). Had some issues with that last year for both participants and spectators. I realise it's not your job to babysit the MMP employees, but a reminder to management that patrons of MMP were put out last year due to MMP front desk staff negligence.

I may be able to volunteer as a judge again, but I won't know for sure for a week or so.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Didn't see anyone else out there offering to do recovery in a comp rig not made for recovery. Thought she did a good job, and always first on the scene.

*shrug, could be... there were a lot of cooks stirring that stew.... and honestly, that was a particularly tricky recovery, where a crane was the right tool.... and when gas gets involved with a trapped driver, everything starts going in slow motion.

Really didn't mean any disrespect, btw. I could swear it was someone else though.. at any rate I think the recovery issues have been dealt with since then? No more hooks and chains.