2013 KOH Talk

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Anybody else having trouble with the website? I've been getting an error since I got to work The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. Not surprised, but a bummer :-\

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
If you were leading the race, why wouldn't go through backdoor first? Doesn't make sense to me.

sixstringsteve

If you were leading the race, why wouldn't go through backdoor first? Doesn't make sense to me.

x2. If you could get through backdoor before it clogs up, you could easily gain 20 min ahead of the rest. There'd be nothing worse than waiting in line during a race.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Dave cole said with the wind you can keep up on each other in desert sections cause visability is good. BUT I would have def hit backdoor first as well if I were in the lead. Also maybe they think lots of people will drop out of the race making it somewhat less packed.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I think 3 laps total and different layout for different laps (a madatory optional line for lap 3)... Im kinda confused on it as well, but not sure where to find the info.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
129 starters... Did Dave open it up to all LCQ guys again? Does that mean Dustin Sexton could be racing?

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I would love to see Randy Slawson take it. His (bomber) chassis are pure awesomeness.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Robbie Gordon out with a blown MOTOR!!!!

Slawson, Scherer, Campbell all lumped together out front in spooners.

Kevin Sacalas has a broken axle and is supposedly out as well.

Last edited: