2017 Power Wagon

StormRider

Brought this sexy home the other day.
Already ordered White Knuckle Offroad rock sliders.
y4mgBeodykkY81jwDGqTdYIQjqm51AnqkObFI81XfziFWo0GGgUuGrBZjjjhm0Tdix9ianD9j_8_W3fueTtguc7vBwIyqHAT_HYGlj7SN6kNf8Z81nb0K38l9sywMff3oXSW0fwhD4UATf2eG1Vm7rlntY2WyCuKOS8uJI3utiAZJ-tR9lwBJj8-AvBpZZ2Jkyq2XXPvZgCJTO1gcQc3bJKog

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
...Already ordered White Knuckle Offroad rock sliders.

You'll love the White Knuckle sliders! I had a set on my 2010 Tundra CM and used them quite a bit going through Hell's Revenge - not even so much as a dent when all was said and done!

StormRider

Lol, thanks for the comments.

4-6 weeks out on the Sliders, can't wait to get them on. This truck is going to see trails for sure :)

Nice truck. I've always wanted one. I'd lone to steal the locking axles off one of those and stick them on my truck. Then I'd have the best of both worlds. Cummins and locking axles.

The 2014 and newer Power Wagons have the AAM 11.5 rear axle, so it's likely you'd be able to swap the locker and carrier over to your Cummins. I'd prefer that in the rear: limited slip + locker instead of a open diff with a manual locker.
2014 is also the year they went to the 5 link rear and 3 link front suspension on all of the 2500's, so unless you've got a '14 or newer Cummins, that's going to be a hell of a swap for the full axles.

ARB has a locker for the AAM 9.25 in the front, and that would probably be easier to drop in that the Power Wagon locker.

I had a '13 3500 Cummins, and spent a lot of time staring at the same thing you're talking about :)

Looks great.
Does it have the winch ?

Dont need big tires to have fun.

Yes, it's a Warn 12,000 winch. I'm going to see how far the Duratracs run mileage wise, then I might do the AEV lift and 37's, but there's a hell of a lot you can see with 33s, lockers, and sliders in Utah :)

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Yes I have a 13' Ram Cummins. I do atleast have a limited slip that works fairly well.

I'll be watching your build. My next work on mine will be suspension. Shocks and springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I've had good luck with the Duratracs on my Ford.
That's a rad truck! I was ][ close to pulling the trigger on a used one, but couldn't get away with a short bed.
I've got to say it though: that front grill (the Power Wagon and Ram Rebel one) is polarizing... I'd be looking for a standard grill right away.
Does it have 4.10's or 4.56's?

StormRider

I've had good luck with the Duratracs on my Ford.
That's a rad truck! I was ][ close to pulling the trigger on a used one, but couldn't get away with a short bed.
I've got to say it though: that front grill (the Power Wagon and Ram Rebel one) is polarizing... I'd be looking for a standard grill right away.
Does it have 4.10's or 4.56's?

I had Duratracs on a 3500 Cummins, and while they are a fantastic tire as far as performance, I only got 20k miles out of them. Hopefully I get more out of this set.
I know what you mean about the grill, I've had several Dodge trucks over the years, and the Rebel grill tickled my fancy this time around.
4.10's, they switched from the 4.56's when they put in the 6.4 Hemi.

StormRider

White Knuckle sliders showed up last week:
y4mk3t4qwowNo-Ak1QetdourU1riY2feCBYNdFOWmROW5yzaflM34bN5uP1IMDnMzt3_9JuaVYsAGjQ6b_1UfDS922DzzXAARTbVygz_2froRbj0AbDMqGB87XV2m_t0ZQxu09OGkqb4uCBDRyiJGMYEfT72vtS1nrZDL-bBrpzJ4_cJxm11invjsZ3zonn7npAm-T1MvwjalXQ-ackTnE-1w

Pretty beefy- 1/4" main tube, 3/16 outer tube
y4mfUz7mGuU1EEeIBqPuUyaCTQjXWaLw9-vQukR3Q6VBu-z0oMK4dumMMIWzQcRvZhJbQa7Qm327OwBVf_BNTioEGCHVfwsm8YkMU-TW-zyZ5s9YhQD11GyvCBIjXaRedr4cPcFu4LHtd5QLounoUFdwtElhZuNN_wxX9ll9AQPlx40O3MJ1mVS34gcCQYl4PEqKqhydVlBeE0wT3D3-gzl1Q

Painted them with a rattle can, and finished installing today
y4mRYON_wvfq5x8hcXiTviyGIjWd3WHcpIB_PUbzuQe0ro5D8Hs2W3Dh-EWU_Fj_QJS1zK22hRxI7rhgVuy_Q8wJXByUq5hFRWhKQARy2Stewkil0G-46y6d1TJUBUA5Ila-ZbtOAa_db4_U6J2H_22w4kDBH7c0scEmlMIFwuCkcmobb3jF5Kze-blM0drcbgO9wmeYiDNxIDd8mdJoGg2HQ

I kept the Diamondback ATV cover from the last truck
y4mynMcTpzdqy6BmzXlyg2cGYHKe8tLKf74rT_e5PUjDCwOvfOfKZnF3XwLpjXv6FuOqslWa8y7eyejxbGs3YR0uWZ23IDVMc67qw8w2yxlgyl6IgFEG0HuEEoHtG4BC9mNmItBlCKE-f7EjCJLO7g-Vq-9mHLtB51xX_-O6hsVS-pE8jdAE2PFOnjX6TWajo4kvN0W8VlLgqqyeuFuPMTXmg