~27" front Brake hose 3/8-24 to 7/16 banjo?

StormRider

I'm swapping a 75 Chevy D44 brakes onto my 97 TJ, and i'm trying to run down a pair of brake hoses. TJ side is a 3/8-24 male, and the chevy D44 end is 7/16" banjo. Current lines are ~27". Ideas anyone?

B2-Bomber

"ideas"? Yep, Korby @ hose & rubber is awesome for this type of stuff.

I have a set of chevy d44 stock hoses I could let go if you need donors

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
You can use stock chevy full sized van front lines, we have used them one several of our jeeps where we have swapped in front Dana 44s. I can measure them tonight if you want.

B2-Bomber

Evco is ok if you're fixing a pressure washer or something , but every time I need anything remotely "uncommon", it's: "I'm sorry we don't have that"

3 lights down the same road (300 w.) And hose & rubber has it in stock.

Hose & rubber is also open saturdays. A big selling point for me

Bart

Hmmmm, your EVCO is different from mine. I've had custom brake lines built for my last 5 rigs at the one in Orem. I did 6 different sections of lines on my Willys buggy. I take in what I need on both ends and tell them how long I need it. They match the ends and make DOT approved lines. YMMV.

RockChucker

Evco is sandy is great. I'll go there before hose and rubber every time. They are also open Saturday and give an RME discount.

B2-Bomber

Hmmmm, your EVCO is different from mine. I've had custom brake lines built for my last 5 rigs at the one in Orem. I did 6 different sections of lines on my Willys buggy. I take in what I need on both ends and tell them how long I need it. They match the ends and make DOT approved lines. YMMV.

for the record ^^those sound pretty "common" to me. pretty straightforward brake lines. I was talking about uncommon stuff.

Evco is sandy is great. I'll go there before hose and rubber every time. They are also open Saturday and give an RME discount.

that's funny, the one in sandy is the one I like the least
the one off of 201, the second least, and the one on 300w. the 3rd least. but I still use evco all the time for things that they do have, i'm not against them

but since what you are doing will be using fairly common parts either EVCO, or Hose & Rubber can do what you need. in either case, you're going to get what you want.