29th Annual Hump N Bump, Las Vegas, Nov. 6/7, 2009

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Sumo, I knew I would find you in the H&B thread, lol. I see you have a new rig, impressive...Hope you have been well.

One note for those camping on the trail side. DON"T camp at the pad this year! BLM or Forest Service or etc., will be writing tickets.

Paul and I will be there for the raffle, no rigs this time, too darn much money for the event this year :mad:

Hey J! Good to hear from you, but I'm sorry to hear you won't have your rig at HNB. Thanks for the warning on the camping. I would think that one would be safe to camp past the first sand (past the toilets and blacktop). What do you think? I'll be in Mesquite anyway but just wondering.

Sumo

We'll see JKC on Saturday.
RockReligious, does your x-case sound any better?
How about Notajeep and Stripingears? Are you guys in?

Stripingears

I wont be able to go this year. Most of my freinds are going to
Moab instead. My wife has found a baby sitting so we can have some alone time. So off to Moab we go. She is afraid of one of my kids getting sick and we have to come home early so Moab is alot closer.

Sumo

I wont be able to go this year. Most of my freinds are going to Moab instead. My wife has found a baby sitting so we can have some alone time. So off to Moab we go. She is afraid of one of my kids getting sick and we have to come home early so Moab is alot closer.

Don't blame you a bit for that. I've got friends I'm looking forward to seeing at HNB otherwise I'd save the fuel for a moab trip myself. Hope you have a great time and try to snap some pics for the ol' trip report.