2INSANE=HGTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

2INSANE

Hey Chris, you shouldn't need an inverter to run a HAM radio in any truck. A base station might, but that would be bigger than the inverter anyway.

I was not talking about a 12v plug in ham.

2INSANE

Steve's are a very different animal, and honestly I'd rather read one of Steve's early 2011 threads (peak of wild postings) than this new type of spam-esque genre of thread making that 2INBRED has come up with.

Still waiting for you address....

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
if you actually got samis address what are you going to do? Get in your douche canoe, paddle over and then what? Have the cops called? Get tasered? Have Sami beat the ever deserving $!&@ out of you? I don't know who you are, nor have I read all your posts, nor do I want to, but from what I've seen you have my permission to go away, all you are doing is proving that you are the most inbread sand pounder since crabtree. Go away!

2INSANE

lol

he's going to show up in his shmedium work shirt, and when you answer the door he'll give you the duck-face so you can recognize him.

I'm willing to bet, only One of my rings in my outfit cost more then your walmart wardrobe.

2INSANE

Steve's are a very different animal, and honestly I'd rather read one of Steve's early 2011 threads (peak of wild postings) than this new type of spam-esque genre of thread making that 2INBRED has come up with.

Comon now, ya yella Bella Yankee! Your yella.

Cascadia

Undecided
I don't even know what to say to this whole thread. There are like 50 2insane posts that I want to respond to but I'm not quick enough. Its hilarious though. I wish we could all get together and do this in person. It'd be even better.

BTW, most of my posts are from an Iphone and my spelling seems fine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.