Toyota 2nd gen 4runner build thread

sixstringsteve

Did you move your steering box forward at all? If you move it forward, your tie rod and drag link should never hit, even with no lift. It may seem like a pain, but its worth it, even with the 5" springs.

Dillon.Powers

When in Doubt, Gas it out
379776_2545796973189_1501711075_32829651_1935628297_n.jpg

Max Power

Bryce
Your Runner looks great. It looks like it flexes really well. I reccomend the TG front driveshaft kit, it seems to be the best bang for the buck.

Dillon.Powers

i gave it a shot... its a tall order being open front and rear trying not to break somethin hahaha[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=321910887848714&set=vb.100000894174070 &type=2&theater[/video]

Dillon.Powers

some updates to the progress of the good ol' 3.0... which is still running great might i ad.. for now anyway ;) it has a TG stinger on the front of it now some sliders a locker in the rear black steel wheels, and i found a white 90-91 tire carrier tailgate in the junkyard in great shape seeing as i backed my stock one into a tree! LOL and a fj60 rotor/ifs caliper brake upgrade and a little note about the wreak i was hit from behind by a drunk driver on a friday morning around 2AM i was stopped at the light for about 15 seconds when the guy in a forester hit me doing about 25 totaled his car... not a scratch on my runner someone should have reminded him the toyota's dont take crap from Subaru's!!!... and not to drive drunk hahaWreak 3.jpgtailgate.jpgtire install.jpgWreak2.jpgwreak 1.jpgbreak upgrade.jpgbomb.jpg$skinner.jpg

Last edited: