40th Annual Moab Easter Safari

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I will be there from the 12th until the 19th...Expo, Rusty Nail, Golden Spike, pritchet, behind the rocks(backwards) Poison spider, Moab Rim, Metal Masher, Hells Revenge, 3D (R and R), Proving Grounds, then load the broken rig and go home.

HOS

It's my turn to drive!
1st time in 6 years i wont be able to run! not happy about that! the fam decided to build a new house so the buggy had to go! Many of my crew are there now, and i get a friendly nextel beep every morning telling me how nice the weather is! I agree with everyone that is boosting the rr4w club! we lead 2 trails a year, it can be a pain and a bit steep, but what better club to help fight for the right to burn rubber, push the skinny pedal to the floor, and expierence one of the best thrills you could ever live through! Props to everyone that boosts the rr4w club!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
HOS said:
1st time in 6 years i wont be able to run! not happy about that!

Same here! Just bought a house and had a kid about 4 weeks ago, which is awesome. But I am going to miss the madness down there. :)

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
I will be staying art Dowd Flats RV Park, tried Slickrock and Canyon lands back in January and the were full way back then. I will be running these trails:

4/13 Pritchett Canyon
4/14 Moab Rim
4/15 Behind the Rocks

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Herzog said:
Same here! Just bought a house and had a kid about 4 weeks ago, which is awesome. But I am going to miss the madness down there. :)

congrats on the kid, I only got one trail day last year, instead of the whole week, cause I wanted to be home with my newborn.

Barney

Just got back after 6 wonderful nights. Did Steel Bender, Hells Revenge, and Flat Iron Mesa (worked the rest of the days:-\ ) Weather was perfect! Can't wait to get back next month for the NAXJA spring run.

RockCrushinToy

ill be at the comfort suites in moab hope to see yall out there doin some fun stuff and good luck to everyone on not breaking anything too serious!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
toyinator said:
haha good times, thats where I stay with my family too.

Im on my way down there now, I will be down in the overflow of the campground if there is room, If you see my red/silver Jeep with silver beadlocks thats me.