4th Annual Winter Ride

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I may try to make it. I hate being the slowest one, but I guess the only way to get faster is to ride with faster people... I'd ride friday and Saturday.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
If there still is it'll melt by the time we come. I'm headed down Wednesday I think. What's everybody's plans?

I'm going to wait for a dirt condition report from you:D

I was thinking I could make it earlier with Stratton or Derek but looks like Friday morning is the earliest I can leave UT county. Hoping to ride a little Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday morning before leaving. I will be going solo if anyone's schedule matches mine and wants to carpool. Is there room in La casa del Tyson for one more sleeping bag?

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm trying to decide if I'm bringing my camper down now. I need to replace a jack, batteries, and sink faucet. But it's hard to work outside under the trailer with 20" of snow on the ground. If I can't get it done I will just stay have to stay with my wife at the condo. But I will just have to see if I can get it fixed.

Tonkaman

Pending any weather problems I'm planning to drive down Thursday evening and return home Sunday after riding.

Is the plan still to camp in warner valley?

Cascadia

Undecided
Pretty sure camping is still pretty much the plan. I'm hoping to get my trailer fixed by then. I know James and Luke will for sure be out there camping.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am out. Struggling with my shoulder. Paul, was surgery worth it?
My surgery was to re-attach the bone that got tore off when I pushed it out behind my shoulder blade. Amazingly, when I did that dislocation, I did not tear anything.....labrum, rotator cuff, ligaments were all in tact and not damaged. I asked the doctor how that could be and he said I was lucky.

I know several people that have had rotator cuff surgery and as long as they followed through with the PT, their results have been good.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Thanks guys. It was a surprise, but not really unexpected. But it was quick and painless. My father was there to hold her hand as she peacefully passed at home. I don't think it could be any better. She has been ready to be back with grandpa for a while, so it's all smiles from us.

Enjoy the ride..

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Well, my meeting in Lake Havasu was cancelled and I came home after the race. I still intended to come down this week, but all this snow we have received and the additional that is expected here tomorrow and Thursday, I can't get out of town to ride during the week and my weekend was already shot. Have fun without me.:mad:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am really bummed, but this 18" of snow we have been hammered with plus more expected on the way has really screwed up my plans. The thing that really sucks is that I am making a quick trip to St. George on Thursday to bring my trailer down to thaw out but don't have time to stick around for a ride. We have a WORCS race the end of the month in Primm and I don't want to deal with getting it ready with all of this snow.

Tonkaman

What are the riding plans for Thursday?

KSL deals has 2 nights for $100 at St George Inn. I might do that for Friday/ Saturday night