4th Annual Winter Ride

Cascadia

Undecided
Thursday I plan on doing Leeds or some Warner or toquerville or Santa Clara maybe, maybe not. Friday we are heading down by bunkerville to ride some of the mesquite course. Hope to get some good miles. Saturday is warner valley and I'd like to do 100 miles or more. It's easy to put on out there.

Tonkaman

Thursday I plan on doing Leeds or some Warner or toquerville or Santa Clara maybe, maybe not. Friday we are heading down by bunkerville to ride some of the mesquite course. Hope to get some good miles. Saturday is warner valley and I'd like to do 100 miles or more. It's easy to put on out there.

Sounds awesome! What time are you guys planning to hit the trails Thursday? I might try getting down there early enough to join in

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm not sure. I'll be there the whole day so I'm willing to go whenever really. I'm down for whenever. And I always have my phone on the trail. You have my number.

Tonkaman

This trip was an absolute success. We had plenty of laughs and broken parts. It couldn't have been any better! [emoji106][emoji106]

Tonkaman

I only took 2 pictures.
e246014156c6b2a65b3076e19218a413.jpg

https://vimeo.com/199760487