4WP- killer deal on tow straps

drylok

phillippi said:
Sale over?? Now the 2x30 is $25 and the 3x30 is $30. Poop
I just ordered 7 of the 3" x 30 footers about 10 minutes ago for me and some work buddies. They honored the price of $19.99. Saved $455 from normal retail. I called their main 1-800 number.

kirk86CJ

They must have raised it. I have a printed confirmation for the $19.99 price -printed today at 11.54 am. I guess I just got it in time.

Even at $30.00, it is still a pretty good deal.

They probably got more orders than they wanted. :D

Funny thing is I bought one last winter cause they had a "mistake" in their advertising showing a $39.99 price. I compromised with the sales guy and got one for $45.00 cause they said that was their cost. :rolleyes:

Oh well - they are great straps.

Last edited:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
The guy at the SL store told me that it was an error in the ad, but that they were going to honor it until the end of November. I bought 3 of the 3X30 footers for $63. :cool:

CJJ92yj

The 3"x30' 30,000 strap for $19.99, is this the price in a printed ad? Are they still honoring this price then at the SL store. I kind of need one, and would kill for a deal like this.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
CJJ92yj said:
The 3"x30' 30,000 strap for $19.99, is this the price in a printed ad? Are they still honoring this price then at the SL store. I kind of need one, and would kill for a deal like this.

Last I heard over on the PBB was that the price had gone up to 29.99, (still a very good deal). It is in an ad in 4WP "Offroad Adventures" magazine, page 68.

The SLC and Ogden stores are sold out, and the warehouses have something like 2500 orders on back order. The funny thing about this whole thing, is the straps have been on sale for 19.99 since Nov. 1, but it wasn't a problem until somebody posted it on Pirate. :D THEN it became a really big problem... :D

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I called the SLC store and they were out but they had some at their Colorado store. $19.99 for the 3"x30' 30,000lbs plus $5 for shipping and tax.

Got two delivered to my door for ~$53 :D

mswasey

Bronco Molester
I went to the SLC store yesterday (Friday) and paid for one. He gave me the option of waiting till they received more and pay the 19.95 or pay 5.00 more and have it shipped from their Denver store. I opted for the waiting option so I still paid only 19.95.
Bottom line.....they are still honoring it.
Thanks for the tip!!

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
mswasey said:
I went to the SLC store yesterday (Friday) and paid for one. He gave me the option of waiting till they received more and pay the 19.95 or pay 5.00 more and have it shipped from their Denver store. I opted for the waiting option so I still paid only 19.95.
Bottom line.....they are still honoring it.
Thanks for the tip!!

Nice!!

phillippi

Never enough time
I just called the Salt Lake City store today and they still honored the $19.99 price. I Opted for the shipped to my house for $50 after tax and shipping. Not a bad deal. (3x30' 30,000lb x 2 straps)

He did state that at one time they had just over 16,000 backordered, but have caught up.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Anyone around here going up to pick some up? I could send some money with you. or maybe I'll go pick some up and you could send some money with me.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I ordered 10 of the 230000 and 5 of the 330000 last Monday, and went down today and picked them all up. When I got them the guy said that after I placed my order, he got an email saying he had to limit it to 2 per customer. :D