4X4 Show at the Draper Corn Maze

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
September 9th 11:00 - 3:00 We will be doing a 4x4 show at the Draper Corn Maze. Bring your Jeep, Truck, Or rock buggy down and show it off.

$5.00 entry fee will be donated to Primary Childrens Medical Center

100% Charity event

Trophies and prizes to win

RTI ramp

Sponsors include SXOR Motorsports, Rocklogic 4x4, and Teraflex

Be sure to arrive between 10:00 and 10:30 if you want to enter the show

For more info call Cameron at 801-915-6595

The Draper Corn Maze is located at 12150 s 300 e

Attachments

• CORNMAZE.JPG
    CORNMAZE.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 34

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
I went out to the corn maze last night and got lost it is cool. Sounds like there will be a lot of 4x4's out there on Saturday come check it out

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
4x4 Show Report

Well, i showed up at about 10:30 to find nobody around... until Robbie rolled up minutes later in his wonderfully John Deere esque 4runner. So there we sat wating for others to show up. finally we got about 8 rigs or so and piled them on top of eachother... SXOR rigs, and RL4x4 had some buggies, the rest more daily driver rigs. g out for awhile, had some pizza, cursed the Draper fire department for thier crazy restrictions, and recieved awards... i one the best 'Trail Rig' award... and got a cool trophy.

It was a good time, though i'm sure that the next one will be bigger and better! There were afew minor set backs and complications this time around... no big deal...

-Jason

Attachments

• row fo trucks.jpeg
    row fo trucks.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Jason Jake Joe.jpeg
    Jason Jake Joe.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 280
  • more trucks.jpeg
    more trucks.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Joe.jpg
    Joe.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 17
  • sweet jeep.jpeg
    sweet jeep.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 4Runner.jpeg
    4Runner.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 253

Bart

I was going to bring the buggy over but it's still getting some last minute things done to it before Farmington. Glad there were a few that show up.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Thanks to everyone who came out. Sorry the corn maze was closed but there was nothing we could do about that situation hopefully it will be open this weekend if the idiots at the fire department will ever pull their heads out.