5mp Cleanup REPORT!

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Wow!~~ That was phun!!!!

I had a great time, finally put some faces with screen names and got to see a lot of cool rigs, not to mention cleaning up a lot of crap!

My experience:

After meeting at the BLM HQ, myself, BLH, Muleskinner and his ride, Pat, Turbobob, AllTerrain, Justin, and a couple other guys who I didn't catch names for headed out across the way from the pass to drag a couple cars back. We promptly found two cars with the help of the Interstate Brick dude. After that we decided to follow the lead of some crazy lunatic with a GPS and a silly animal paint job to see if we could find a couple sofa's that the BLM told us were dumped "out there". We found em!!!! Only problem was, how were we going to get them into our rigs? One was a sofa sleeper and was HEAVY. After busting up the fist sofa with hammers, Pat sentenced the second Sofa to a agonizing death of being drawn and quartered by two orange Scramblers. After the tug of war was over, the sofa was in a few pieces. Turbobob drug the remaining carcass all the way back to the parking area behind his rig (even on the highway!):D After dumping our loads of crap, Turbo and I cruised over to see if we could catch the removal of the Rodeo from Constrictor. We caught them just as they were exiting the trail!! I'll let Kurt, Shawn and SukaB tell that story. Man I had a great time!!! Thanks everyone for coming!!

EZ:cool:

Attachments

• aut_0929.jpg
    aut_0929.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 169

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
it was fun....i ran RS twice looking for everyone(i was not on time).....finally saw a train of rigs and a monster cloud of dust coming down the wash.....
..the new t-case was tested and is awsome....fender flares are broken, but who cares....i picked up after the rodeo on the way out for a bit....that was fun:rolleyes:
met some people....ate some food......wheeled on stuff....it was fun..

here is the end result and resting spot for the rodeo.......:D

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
the other side.......... that the rodeo under all the big tires...

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
"Operation Rodeo Recovery" went very well.... no major setbacks other than a broken strap and Shawn broke an axle (but he was glad?;))...

We picked up ALOT of trash as well as got the eyesore Rodeo out of there...

Thanks to all!

We made a great showing for the BLM...

britney

Queen of Chit!!
My favorite pics:

Protecting the donuts!!
fb09344d.jpg

Flippin' it over.
fb0933ee.jpg

Trying to get in a good position??
fb09339c.jpg

Me and the boy spectating
fb093447.jpg

A gathering of great minds!! "Maybe if we do this??"
fb093155.jpg

"I think I got a scratch?"
fb093119.jpg

We had a great time, I was quite impressed!
Imagestation photo album

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
SukaB and Marc (holding on for dear life) at highway speeds with Rodeo in tow:

Attachments

• aut_0936.jpg
    aut_0936.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 139

Turbobob

Semper Fi
Had a great time! Pulling all those junk cars out was a good time:D I'm just glad I didn't get busted dragging that sofa bed down the highway at speed:eek: All in all, a good day. And a big thanks to "Chip chukker" for the snacks!:D By the way, nice meeting you all!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Awsome! I was way impressed with the turnout & the effort that everyone put forth. I met even more people today & I'm sure I missed a few.... sorry!

Here's a few pics I got of today,

Beginning the pulling.... just after the Strap broke!!

Attachments

• rodeostartingtopull.jpg
    rodeostartingtopull.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 117

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The Rodeo Pit Crew swapping out the.... um, Anchor/Brake Rotor for a wheel & tire.

Attachments

• rodeotirechange.jpg
    rodeotirechange.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 118