5mp Cleanup REPORT!

S

sukaB

I had a great time and got in some practice for supercrawl!!!
High speed draggin....
It was nice seeing the people who care donate their vehicles and time for the slobs of the world....
If you didnt show you SUCK...

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
good job guys.... Where is my pirate smiley.... arrrrrr :D
So shawn.. everything breaks eh....... How'd ya do it.... How did the trail manage to hold up? How long did it take to drag this
2003_0920_rodeo1small.JPG
Out and to the road?
Where were these cars at?
2003_0920_junkcarssmall.JPG

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by OCNORB
...Nothing too exciting, I'm not sure who's Landcruiser it was that cracked his tranny???

That was Ellis from Advanced 4wd.... what happened when it broke? What tranny is he running?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
that sucks for ellis..he came way late, i didn't know there was ore wheelin to be done. oh well.

that was alot of fun, we should do it more often

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

That was Ellis from Advanced 4wd.... what happened when it broke? What tranny is he running?

Looked to be a Gm TH350. He said it was cracked where the tranny bolted up to the adapter. It was cracked on the topside so he didn't lose too much fluid and it quit leaking when he got it on level ground. He drove it home! That's about all I know.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
So, what's the word on marking the trails with the signs? Anybody talk to any BLM officials to see if it is a go? :cool:

jp008

I don't have any pics of the dog pile, but I do have pics of a "Side"kick and som post cleanup pics going up the Eagles's nest. Will post later.

jp008

LOL It was a flop. BB88 went to pull on the string and the "bat" fell to the ground with a great force. It was alot funnier than scaring the hell outa someone with it. Of course the barley sodas helped out alot as well.

MethatsWho

I take the pic's I tried to get of you guy's pulling Couch apart didn't turnout :-( By way EZ this is BLH, now I'm MethatsWho :) Bye way also we when back and got that Blazet top also, hauled it out in my TJ. I just wished I could did the Rattlesnake run after, but already was hour later than told kids I would be. :-(