Cruiser

look what i can do!!
yeah i forgot to mention!!!!

i drove my square front driveline home at ....60 MPH...lol:eek: :eek:

shook my teeth out!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

It is a really sweet cage, you can't see from the pic but it has an awesome dome light in the middle as well as smaller reading lights over the back seat that light up the tool area.

What bender do you use James?

JD2 model 3:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by cruiser
yeah i forgot to mention!!!!

i drove my square front driveline home at ....60 MPH...lol:eek: :eek:

shook my teeth out!

Ya know, Shawn said it best... that square driveline should have been your spare and the other "traditional" style driveline should have been under the truck.... :D Redneck :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this

Ya know, Shawn said it best... that square driveline should have been your spare and the other "traditional" style driveline should have been under the truck.... :D Redneck :D

baaa haaa haaa:D

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

redneck or not... here's the way i look at it
sqare tube total cost......... $12
and believe me my next rear one wont do wht it did today...DOM!! :D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have about 6 that are any good. Gonna try and get them scanned tonight... Ollies rear end just kept sounding worse and worse, so I am not shocked.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Sorry about the EB comment :D I am seriosly sunburnt, and have been drinking any and all fluids I can get in my dehidrated hands. Anyone else agree with those comments :D LOL

James K

NO, I'm always like this
forgot, the green scrambler(Sal) that was bringing up the rear broke a front ubolt and crushed both rear corners on the same rock :eek: comin and goin.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
It was fun, got to get use to driving again after almost 2 years away. Got to figure out the overheating issues, fine if we keep moving. Need more air!!!! The bronco worked well, very happy with my rear suspension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My photographer (wife) was working on 2.5 hours of sleep and was very grumpy, so not to many pictures either. I'll try to resize and get a couple up.