Wanted 700R4 transmission

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I need a 700R4 transmission. one that will bolt up to a 89' Chevy 350ci TPI and one I can bolt my AA adapter plate to.

I had Josh swap a 350 tpi and 700r4 into my wife's YJ and

My transmission has leaked at the tail ever since I had Josh (Unstuck) put it in. I just figured it was leaking between the trans and tcase.

Well I finally got around to putting a SYE into the YJ this week and thought, "hmm maybe I'll pull the transfercase adapter and see what's up."

Well the transmission was cracked!

Apparently the whole time I've had it too... I certain it was not broken all the way through when Josh installed it or I'm sure he would have noticed but nevertheless it sucks... the piece fully pulled off when I removed the tcase adapter.

IMG_20110630_183903.jpg

So now I need a new trans: badly.

I'm sure my internals are ok. I would think it would be cheaper to buy a complete transmssion then to have a shop swap the internals to a new case.

Let me know what you have:

PM me or call: ate oh won- three four seven- seven oh three too.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I have a core, and it's not that expensive to swap guts, esp. when the "new" trans is a high-mileage take-out.

I'll trade you a side cover for mine. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
That's no good. Double check your output shaft to input shaft clearance before you put the new one back together. You may need to trim just a bit off the output shaft to clear your set up.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Yeah, I was wondering if you had to. I had to when I had it bolted to my 300 so I didn't know if those were my marks or yours.