A formal apology

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
I think that I should apologize for being a dick in the past. I have come to the conclusion that it is easier to get along with fellow wheelers than it is to fight and nit-pick everything that comes across this board. So to everyone that thinks I have offended them in the past, I apologize.

pokey

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I don't think that you need to apologize. You have the right to speak and have the right to place input. Some people just react differently than others.

:)

Caleb

I may be wrong, but I dont think you have offended anyone...everyone has their online battles and arguments, but when they carry it into the real world is when it gets out of hand. Opinions, IMO, are great...without differing views the world would be a boreing place.

lenny

it just seemed like some people got really pissed at some things that i have said, so I figured that I should apologize, because fighting isn't keeping the trails open.

Online is different, and anyone that needed help on the trails would get it from me.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
lenny said:
it just seemed like some people got really pissed at some things that i have said, so I figured that I should apologize, because fighting isn't keeping the trails open.

Online is different, and anyone that needed help on the trails would get it from me.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Easier said than done... I've never been offended by things you've set, yet I do find it iratating that you leave RME (because you were too cool for it), then you talk **** about RME even AFTER you REJOIN RME... (Talk on UOOC for example)...

The "Best" description of RME you have ever heard... (3/4/05)

RME reminds me to much of highschool....a popular group who ***** to much and then loads of other people who just go on around ignoring them and minding their business.

And...

(2/26/05 in reference to RME) yeah, but it is fun to get into arguements with the guys that think they should control everything that goes down on the trails. Some of them get really pissed

And in all reality... the ones that fight the most on RME, are the same ones that come out to the cleanups and hold hands... ;)

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
BTW, I am a proud RME'er... regardless of who's PAYING banner bounces around up top... And as I recall, ANYONE has the opportunity to support the board. Now thats what I call FAIR :rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
lenny said:
...Online is different, and anyone that needed help on the trails would get it from me.

BTWBTW... Bring on the help... there are alot of opportunities to help within groups like the U4WDA, Usa-All, & BRC. Some that take time, some that take more time, and some that take lots of time. I applaud your efforts to get involved, keep up the effort... :)

harkinoff

something to do...
cruiseroutfit said:
Easier said than done... I've never been offended by things you've set, yet I do find it iratating that you leave RME (because you were too cool for it), then you talk **** about RME even AFTER you REJOIN RME... (Talk on UOOC for example)...

And...

And in all reality... the ones that fight the most on RME, are the same ones that come out to the cleanups and hold hands... ;)

I do agree with the comments in that thread about this board slowly turning into a baby Pirate ;) doesn't mean I hate this board.. I like Pirate :D

britney

Queen of Chit!!
harkinoff said:
I do agree with the comments in that thread about this board slowly turning into a baby Pirate ;) doesn't mean I hate this board.. I like Pirate :D
Now that's pushing it...... You will never see boobies on RME. :rofl:

and Lenny, I had a lot of respect for you when you had the guts to ask to be removed when you firmly disagreed with the way things ran on RME. The fact the you have returned means that you are full of just as much sh!t as the rest of them.
If you want respect you have to earn it, like so many of our deserving members have (and even then you won't really get it anyways).

WELCOME TO RME!!!!

lenny

cruiseroutfit said:

Point taken, I probably shouldn't have said those things.

lenny

britney said:
and Lenny, I had a lot of respect for you when you had the guts to ask to be removed when you firmly disagreed with the way things ran on RME. The fact the you have returned means that you are full of just as much sh!t as the rest of them.
If you want respect you have to earn it, like so many of our deserving members have (and even then you won't really get it anyways).

I re-registered so that I could see the picture in posts. But then I realized that there was no need to be so immature, getting all upset over a tiny issue wasn't cool. I guess that it will be an uphill battle from here.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
lenny said:
I re-registered so that I could see the picture in posts. But then I realized that there was no need to be so immature, getting all upset over a tiny issue wasn't cool. I guess that it will be an uphill battle from here.

Are you still at Centerville LR?