A formal apology

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
lenny said:
Why? You gonna come beat me up? :D

Yeah I am still there

Me, beat someone up? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ......I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag...........nah, I just wonder if you're still there when I leave from Home Depot (grinders have been dropping like flies lately)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
MBryson, I've been just abusing the sh*t out of some Harbor Freight monstrosity. While I am not so naive as to actually recommend it, it may be wise to buy pawn shop deals if you're so mean to your grinder! I know I would feel really bad if I used a Makita or Porter Cable like I use this Chong Sai Fu (sic) deal.

Sometimes it pays..uh... not to.. pay?

*disclaimer: I know full well the Makita's better! Jeez!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Tacoma said:
MBryson, I've been just abusing the sh*t out of some Harbor Freight monstrosity. While I am not so naive as to actually recommend it, it may be wise to buy pawn shop deals if you're so mean to your grinder! I know I would feel really bad if I used a Makita or Porter Cable like I use this Chong Sai Fu (sic) deal.

Sometimes it pays..uh... not to.. pay?

*disclaimer: I know full well the Makita's better! Jeez!

I have had terrible luck with the Ryobi 4.5" grinder (just burned up my third one).....Home Depot was cool enough to trade my burned up one for a DeWalt. We'll see how that goes. (As long as they let me take them back, I'm sticking with that spent dollar---The HF one is 'next', though :D)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I don't know if it's TRUE or not, but I have heard that HD etc use cheaper versions of quality tools, ie, yeah, they're Ryobis but they have lower-quality internals. Something about that's how they are able to offer low prices, because they're different models so you can't compare exact model prices and thus, make them sell it to you cheaper or something.

I like Milwaukee and Porter Cable. Their stuff has not grenaded on me. Black and Decker, DeWalt (just the cordless stuff), and Ryobi stuff has died when I needed it most.

oh yeah, I should have those seats for you this weekend.. so if you head out this way, you can grab 'em, or I'd be pleased as punch to drop them off in SLC next Monday.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Off the subject.. I got my grinder from...... Walmart.... it's a Black and Decker and it has cut everything I have put in front of it. Also the price kicks butt = 30$!

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
The "Best" description of RME you have ever heard... (3/4/05)

RME reminds me to much of highschool....a popular group who ***** to much and then loads of other people who just go on around ignoring them and minding their business.

I made that description over there he just agreed with it so he shouldn't be needin to apologize for saying that. ;)

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
cruiseroutfit said:
I think he should... and you should too. Why the need to put down RME?

I'm sorry if you take that as a put down or in some way personal, i'm not going to apologize for my opinion. I meant what I said and don't have a problem with saying it.

Bitching B.S.'ing whatever all the same thing to me. If it's that word you're hung up on fine, substitue Talk in it's place.

If you think I in some way owe everyone here an apology, I disagree and it's not going to happen.

I only apologize for having said something you have allowed to effect you in such a manner that you feel an apology is warranted, not for what I said.
:rolleyes:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Wow.. nice dodge!

I'll fix that for the simple-minded: "yes, I was a jerk, but I'm only sorry that you don't like it. I'm proud of jerkiness! "

:rofl: :rofl:

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Tacoma said:
Wow.. nice dodge!

I'll fix that for the simple-minded: "yes, I was a jerk, but I'm only sorry that you don't like it. I'm proud of jerkiness! "

lol yes precisely

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
5DollerShake said:
I'm sorry if you take that as a put down or in some way personal, i'm not going to apologize for my opinion. I meant what I said and don't have a problem with saying it.

Bitching B.S.'ing whatever all the same thing to me. If it's that word you're hung up on fine, substitue Talk in it's place.

If you think I in some way owe everyone here an apology, I disagree and it's not going to happen.

I only apologize for having said something you have allowed to effect you in such a manner that you feel an apology is warranted, not for what I said.
:rolleyes:

Pot calls the kettle black... make fun of the drama and "high school antics", yet do more to promote it than the average Joe.

I don't need a personal apology, as I don't feel insulted nor harmed by your statments towards RME. I just find it ironic that you care to lower your standards...

I don't lose sleep over the things people say about a chat room, but I do support RME, its owner, its moderators, and its members 100% and frankly it irks me that people raise themselves on another board by discouraging others from joining & hanging out on RME... Were you a single child? Ballroom dancer?

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Maybe you think i said something i didn't, I haven't tried discouraging anyone from coming here. If i were doing that I wouldn't have been the first person over there to post a link to this site when someone asked about it. As for people lowering themselves, I don't recall bringing name calling into this
Were you a single child? Ballroom dancer?

Didn't know I was promoting drama, I just saw someone post something I said and someone that is NOT me apologizing for it. In my mind it would be Highschool NOT to chime in.

No i'm not a single child I have 8 siblings, but I do want to be a ballerina..... :rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
so were you the youngest then? Never enough mashed potatoes left for you?

I wouldn't pay more than about $2 for a shake. You're getting ripped off. :eek: