AF Canyon 6/13/03 - Merry Ellen Gulch

Originally posted by Shawn

:eek:
You guys didnt know that i could have so much fun lol i am usually the one that is sitting on the side lines watching everyone else but, i just had to get in the fun today. I cant wait until we do this again in a couple of weeks.:) :D

Originally posted by ROLLOVER QUEEN
You guys didnt know that i could have so much fun lol i am usually the one that is sitting on the side lines watching everyone else but, i just had to get in the fun today. I cant wait until we do this again in a couple of weeks.:) :D
I alos wanted to tell Brad nice job on the pics! You are awsome!:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
...Feared myself dead after a mine begain collapsing...

Did you guys go back up to Mary Ellen and check out the mine? Was it completly caved in... did I use one of my remaining lives... :D

Originally posted by James K
Yeah no leather jacket. whats up with that.

Jeff you let her drive:eek: :D
Lol yeah he let me drive cause i have bigger balls! lol. Yeah my leather jacket is my trade mark i know i know.You guys didnt know that i was so rumbunctious lol.:D

Did you guys go back up to Mary Ellen and check out the mine? Was it completly caved in... did I use one of my remaining lives... :D
We acctually didnt go up there. We went up and played at forest lake and then we went over the rock garden but i was hoping that u were going to be there in the morning I had tons of left overs lol. I knwe that u could of polished it off.:) :D

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I still can't believe that cave-in. Got my heart racing a little bit... But it was definately some good wheeling. Too bad I got to bed at 4:00 then woke up at 8:00 to go mtn biking... I'm still tired. :D
Devin

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by DevinB
I still can't believe that cave-in. Got my heart racing a little bit... ...

I have been doing alot of research of the area....

The mine we were in was called the GLOBE, it was worked as recently as 1980 by the corporation that still owns it today...

It is supposed to tie into the Yankee mine... might have to look into this... ;)

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

I have been doing alot of research of the area....

The mine we were in was called the GLOBE, it was worked as recently as 1980 by the corporation that still owns it today...

It is supposed to tie into the Yankee mine... might have to look into this... ;)

i looked into that too... your on your own this time...good luck!!!

lets make it interesting i'll close off one side so you have to find the other opening...

please place me first in line for the cruiser on your will...i'll also need all of your personal info for your life insurance policy!!!!:D :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by cruiser
[B...lets make it interesting i'll close off one side so you have to find the other opening...

please place me first in line for the cruiser on your will...i'll also need all of your personal info for your life insurance policy!!!!:D :D [/B]

Yeah sure, you first on my will eh?

Close off one end... isn't that already done?

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

Yeah sure, you first on my will eh?

Close off one end... isn't that already done?

i'll make sure once you crawl in...

and i'll be waiting at the other end with the beer!!!

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I got some pics from the trip I just need to get them off my camura and on to the computer I'll get them tonight or in the morning. It was alot of fun just couldn't get teh Mlinks to flex all the way I need longer shocks?:rolleyes:

allterrain

AllTerrain
HOLD THE FREAKIN' PHONE HERE PEOPLE!
Those pics of rigs in Forrest Lake are exactly what is going to get us all locked out of there!
Flexy pictures in ruts and holes is one thing, but tracking up the lake and mud is totally out of line and gives us all a major black eye!
Too many people have worked for years to keep that trail and others open up there for careless, unthinking groups to mess it up! Be part of the solution not the problem!!!
Common sense here folks please! Your thread and pic link was pointed out to me by a long time land access activist who has fought for years and put in countless hours and letters to maintain trails for YOU to use!
I'M BLOWN AWAY THAT YOU WOULD THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!
/ me shakes head...

Alan